DK

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Great substitute for coffee

I enjoy Cafix instead of coffee and I can always have it at hand for guests who also prefer this to Coffee. I also use it in my recipe for any cake instead of coffee. It’s in a convenient sized jar. The taste is fine, As are the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I recently found iHerb while looking for supplements, and happily found that they also carry Cafix. I love it! I can't drink coffee because of a heart condition and insomnia, but I love having a coffee-like beverage to soothe my craving. No caffeine, but somehow my body doesn't care. Yeah, it doesn't taste like coffee, but there's something about the "texture" and the experience that satisfies the craving. I just moved to a new part of the country and have had trouble finding some things that I rely on like coffee alternatives, and was thrilled to find I could order it from iHerb for a lower price than the one supermarket in town that happens to carry it. The 7 oz jar is large, but I'm sure I'm going to be drinking this every day, so I'll be back for more.

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

I cycle between coffee with caffeine, decaf and substitutes. This far of all (4) I have tried, Cafix is my favorite. It has a nice taste, it’s crystals dissolve completely, and it taste almost the same as coffee when I add creamer. I was so happy to find it at an affordable price at I Herb that I ordered two jars!

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Like Assam Tea being used for a 'base' in the tea world where many different flavors of tea can be achieved, I have found Cafix to be an excellent base for making a delicious full-bodied cup of hot chocolate. Even though coffee is not a problem for me, sometimes just a sprinkle of finely ground coffee will turn the beverage into a Mocha, but staying with the basic hot chocolate a Tbs. of Cafix and a tsp. of cocoa powder with creamer and honey makes a beverage I always look forward to having .

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Perfect if you are too tired of drinking tea in the lockdown and want something of a nee flavor with bo caffeine attached to it. The taste reminds me mild coffee. I finished this whole bottle in a month drinking once or twice per day. Also good if you are beastfeading and can't have too much caffeine :)

taste good,more on that is caffein free this is the second time that i oredered so amazing i dont palpitate so i can drink coffee any time i want

cdfff242-f259-4c31-b199-75ae210de7fa
Posted on Oct 23, 2021

I love this product. It was my answer to not being able to drink coffee anymore. It has a good taste and it is the perfect substitute for my mornings without coffee. I order from iherb because it has the best price and fast shipping.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I love the taste of coffee but can’t do the caffeine-this is perfect! I add it to icings, chocolates, anything I want to give that coffee kick.

Posted on May 20, 2022

This item reminds me of an instant beverage that I bought in Scotland years ago. It's excellent and nice to have when you want a hot drink without caffeine. Good price too.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I bought five jars and saved. I put 2 rounded teaspoons in 8 oz. of hot water with milk and a teaspoon of maple syrup. It's delicious.