DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 30, 2022

I first saw this product on my friends IG page , she was telling people to buy it because it works. Since I trust her judgment I went ahead and bought it for mom. Mom been coughing and having breathing problem for about a month now. She started to use it by dropping 3 drops of it on a room temperature 8 oz water glass for 4 days now, and believe me when I tell you that her cough went away and she is finally breathing better. I was so happy to hear my mom feeling better, I was concern since she is an older woman with diabetes. Also, I almost forgot to tell you, she suffers from constipation and since she started to use this oil she has been going to the bathroom in a reg' basis. I recommend this oil it works. Just make sure dilute it with some juice or water. My mom said it was very strong and it tasted horrible.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

My wife’s favorite brands of essential oils since I introduced her to it more than 20 years ago. She buys a range of scents n uses them interchangeably everyday to scent up the rooms, toilets, cabinets, linens n while sleeping thro the nite. With good disct value for money. Very soothing to our senses.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Quality wild Oregano!!! The ingredients are pure and simple. I definitely noticed an improvement in my digestion and skin after a few days use. This herb is very strong and never should be taken/used without a carrier. The taste is really strong but once you start feeling and seeing the benefits, it won't be hard to get over.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Various doctors have reported that taking 4 drops of oregano oil ("wild" is best) under the tongue first thing in the morning with a warm mug of water will help to boost your immune system! Also, a drop mixed in with an essence or serum and put on the face keeps acne away!

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

So I love this supplement because I really feel like it boosts my immune, but also a natural anti-inflammatory. This is the first time I tried this brand. I would say it is spicccccccyyy. It’s quite concentrated so be careful of how you dose. It still seems to be working as it has helped me fight off some ailments recently. My only co cern is the design of the dropper. It’s not as effective as another brand I have used. I feel like I may drop more than one drop, but just be careful and be healthy. Good stuff for the body !

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

Good quality oregano oil. Now I will share how we accept it in our family. Take only with food, or after meals, dripping into a spoon with some juice the right amount of drops (I do not advise with water), immediately swallow and immediately drink juice again. On an empty stomach can not be taken, very poisonous to the mucous membrane, but after eating normally. The thing is effective, with viruses, agninases, bacterial infections, etc. it helps very well. For acute illnesses, take twice a day. The number of drops look at sweat, try first less, then, if everything is normal, you can increase the number of drops, for a greater effect and shock effect.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

me and my family members take this whenever we get sick but you should know that this is very concentrated and that the taste is VERY strong to say the least. So always dilute in for example olive oil or coconut oil before consuming. We feel improvement after taking this. Be careful if you are nursing as it lowers milk supply and may affect the taste of the breast milk.