DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Very good product. Packaging is good. very good quality product. Taste is nutty and creamy. I am using this for my 2 years old baby and he has a lot of improvement. I highly recommend this product. A bit high price but worth it. I will diffeinitely order again in iherb and recommend to my friends.

c6af4e87-de8b-4a41-b0de-24824fbfe7a6

Heard a lots of great comment about this brand. Truly an awesome brand with fresh and tasty authentic olive oil! 👍 Attached is freshly baked olive onion bread 🍞

235434b5-786f-4cae-ac2f-0d526e8ca95f
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This olive oil comes from only one source, California, which can tell you a lot about its quality. According to the book Salt, Fat, Acid, olive oil from from one source tends to have the best taste and quality. Most of the cheaper olive oils come from a number of sources as they are all mixed together. Because I use EVOO for most of my cooking, I bought this slightly more expensive but great tasting oil from California Olive Ranch.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

Amazing quality, excellent ingredient. Excellent taste. Extremely easy to use, size is great. Packaging can be improved, easy to use in various sorts and types of cooking and various sorts and types of recipes. Composition is excellent, would hundred percent recommend. Supposed to be beneficial for humans. Easy to incorporate into various diets, and easy to include daily in cooking recipes.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I was so skeptical about some of the bad reviews I read but to be honest they exceeded my expectations. Even, I received the items before my delivery. I was so happy and no complaints whatsoever

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

i love this olive oil, we'll definitely order again. tastes good. excellent for salad and cooking. very well packed. i will recommend this to my friends.

Posted on May 2, 2022

I bought this because it's organic, rated highly for flavor and it's 100% authentic olive oil. The biggest reason is they print on the label the pressing date, so I know how fresh it really is.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

A good quality olive oil for an affordable price. I like that it shows the region it comes from and has a harvest date. Tastes great!

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

This is an excellent EVOO that is smooth and buttery while still having some nice flavors of grass. My usual grocery stores stopped carrying it, so I was so happy to find it on iHerb.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Maybe we love this oil because we love California :-) but it also has a wonderful flavor that we enjoy for cooking or for salads. This tastes like a very nice quality olive oil.