DK

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I think this supplement stopped my hair falling out. Some of my hair is growing back and other than taking MSM Sulfur, I do absolutely nothing to help my hair stay strong and shiny. These capsules made my hair much stronger. Also, (TMI but still...) these keep me regular. A pleasant side effect.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

I have bleached hair and fair skin Ben using these 2 three times a day for a month or two and I can see my skin has less acne and general skin concerns seem to no longer exist. also my hair has thickened up and seems to be growing alot more than it used to (my hair takes forever to grow normally) I'll continue with these for sure

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

The dosage is a little confusing. It says 1 capsule up to 6 times a day, you can't conclude how much you should take to have the right dosage. Update: I have adjusted the dosage to my needs, taking 3 capsules per day. combined with 500mg x2 Now Boswellia and helps with aches in general.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great product for anyone with muscle/joint pain. I started by taking one per day and worked up each week to the 3 per day

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We have all started using this quality supplement and notice an immediate improvement and benefit. Helpful for skin and diet. No taste and immediate effect. Good ingredients.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Don’t know if it works… took it for my postcovid parosmia, but not sure if it’s because of sulfur, or just time, I feel a little better))

Posted on Aug 24, 2020

This and Now are my favourite MSM. The capsules are way easier to take if you can’t handle the taste of MSM on it’s own. They work just as good as the more expensive brands I’ve tried. It helps my skin,nails,energy, and much more. It’s a staple in my medicine/herb cabinet. I also use it when I’m sick and it seems to help me recover better.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

This is the purest MSM I’ve found. I like the uncomplicated, quality ingredients. The capsules are easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Does not contain magnesium stearate only pure MSM. Good for joints, hair and nails

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

Excellent price quality, no side effect. It’s a big veggie caps pill so a bit hard to swallow but doable. Helps my eczema condition.

73c91206-4b4f-47da-aa99-9cca295e85b9