DK

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I’ve been using theses great vitamins for two years and I am satisfied. I see difference on my nails, hair, skin. I would recommend to trying.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

BEST FROM IHERB! Been using these for many years. Easy to swallow and seem to work. Bought from numerous sources and on occassion they are a sticky mess or leaking softgels. This an other softgels have never been a problem from iHerb.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

The quality is 1000 and it’s really good if you cant eat supplement pills so it’s worth the money

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Carlson Super 2 pills have all the vitamins and minerals that I need. They have quality products.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

This Daily was exactly what my system has been needing. Two capsules daily and I'm coming back into balance. Happy day!

Posted on Dec 27, 2019

Love this multi vitamin. I like the fact that it contains quite a high amount of vitamin d and selenium, which many other vitamins lack. And I like that its folic acid content is not extremely high like most other multi vitamins. I take half the dosage (1 gel capsule) though, because some of the vitamins/minerals (e.g. iodine) would be a bit too much if you take the full dosage of 2 capsules each day.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

a bit big in size..

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

Carlson's Super 2 Daily is a solid choice for a multi-vitamin because it is rich in Omega 3s and includes vitamin D3.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022