DK

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
High Quality, High Standards

This product was recommended by an acupuncturist years ago and I have taken it loyalty over the years. I feel it is one of the best products of the best value out there, and I have taken many supplements. Using it, my skin feels softer, less breakouts, and my brain fog reduces and I feel overall clearer and healthier.

Definitely noticed difference in my skin after taking them. Good quality ingredients, as i dont eat enough fish. Taste is not noticeable at all, easy to swallow. Great for heart and i think my hair also started to look better. Package came sealed. Amazing for any age. Hope it will help lower my cholesterol

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

One of the best fish oil brands out there. IFOS certified and IGEN certified and also in triglyceride form. Very high quality ingredients and the packaging is simple yet informative. The omega 3 fatty acids are also high quality. I’m sure my health will benefit by taking this daily.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

This product is easy to swallow and digest and has no fishy odor or taste. It's completely neutral. If you are paying attention to minerals and vitamins then fish oil product with Omegas 3's is likely on your list. Even if you are in your 20's starting to take this on a regular basis is not too soon. I've learned not to leave this off the daily routine to help cholesterol stay in check, keep inflammation at bay, and your hair and nails healthy and strong. It stays in the fridge until you're ready to use it. The small size is a nice value add and gift if you travel. I'm repurchasing.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

2 gels per day, the gel is quite large but easy to swallow with water. It comes with natural orange flavour. There is no weird taste. The benefits are as stated. There is 700mg Omega 3s per serving which is good for heart, vision and joint. Recommend to buy for adult.

iReeRee
Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I guess this is one of the best fish oil out there.. it’s ranked the best and guess what ? It’s actually the best 👍🏻

c0fcb888-1ae9-46f7-8afc-761740d5898a
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I bought these by mistake and wouldn't buy them again. You have to take two large pills for only 700 mg of fish oil. I usually buy the 1200 mg. I also didn't really notice an orange flavor, but I prefer Carlsons because it doesn't have any fishy after taste.

Posted on May 19, 2022

Great brand. I did a lot of research and this was the best quality fish oil you can get period it's all I use for my Omega-3 needs

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is very good quality for a reasonable price, I have been using this brand for some time and I feel it has improved my good cholesterol.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

Great quality ingredients for a good price. No fish burps that we have noticed and that is a great benefit. Seems to be very anti inflammatory as well.