DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I bought organic chewy granola dark chocolate chip bars twice. The size and taste are good as is quality. I liked the ingredients and packaging. It's a benefit when you're on the go or fitness healthy. I workout, train, and diet. These are a good breakfast based on fiber. For dinner, I have something for protein.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

These are really good! I prefer them over another brand with more reviews as they are less sweet. It’s just a pity it’s not as high in fibre. I mistook the label ‘11g’ as fibre when it is actually wholegrain. But will still purchase again as I like the taste

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This is a good organic alternative to the typical chewy granola bars out there. The flavor is a bit bland, but the quality is very good. The chocolate chips used however are delicious. Cascadian Farm uses a few simple ingredients, so you don't have to second guess what you're snacking on; one of the better brands for cleaner, heathier snacking.

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

My absolute fave for on the go when I don't have time for even coffee in the morning. Chewy, not too sweet for mornings.

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

Yummy and chewy bar. Chocolaty and not too sweet. Just have one before morning run and a good fuel and carbs intake. Ingredients is good.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

These are delicious, fairly priced and organic. Great for a quick, guilt free snack to take the edge off between meals. Superfast shipping. Highly recommend.

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Great quality! We switched to Cascadian brand from Nature Valley when we read this is one of the few brands that has low to no glyphosate (chemical in Roundup weed killer). Healthy way to have a snack.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Bought these yummy bars for as a fun treat for a friend! :) iHerb is a great place to find good quality snacks and treats and send them as fun gift packages to friends and family! :)

Posted on May 19, 2022

This granola bar has been a lifesaver on day trips and long work days. It has a nice texture, moist without being too chewy or crumbly. The balance between chocolate and granola is good. Sweet but not overly so. Good value!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

These are possibly the only granola bars I ever enjoyed. Plus they’re so clean and organic. I feel good about giving them to kids. The whole family loves them.