DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

This stuff is quality ingredient. Great taste. Love the simplicity of the packaging, the bags feels so fresh. It’s my favorite tea when I’m breastfeeding because it seems like it helps my baby to have BM. Caffeine free, and I frequently lean to use this product. The size is pretty good 20 teabags.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have always loved Celestial Seasonings tea. It has been a while since my family, and I have been able to drink this tea. When you drink this tea, just add a little bit of honey, it really relaxes you. It's good for kids since it does not have any caffeine. The quality is great. When you open up the packaging you can smell the tea. It such a wonderful smell. Highly Recommended!

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Chamomile tea. Antioxidant tea, excellent against abdominal pain, eye infections, gingivitis and sedation. Suitable for babies and adults together. Caffeine-free, gluten-free in environmentally friendly packaging. Excellent.

0a070360-a462-47e9-826d-c3a4432c4db0
777fd60b-34be-4644-a3dd-08131de9b5f4
Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I love having chamomile tea before bed or with honey when I feel like I might get a sore throat, and this is my favorite. Inside the package it looks like this:

dd07791a-728a-441f-aa62-47322f2eb880
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This is such a relaxing tea, without caffeine, good ingredients. The taste and blend are great to drink in all hours. The package is strong and lasts long.

LV
Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Great quality, ingredients, size. Really plant power!!! Clean composition, tastes great. Suitable for a clean diet. Caffeine free. One of my favorite tea blend. Amazing benefits. Everyday use. Nice package, serving size is good. Frequently buying it.