DK

Based on 2,285 Ratings
1,508
Posted on Nov 20, 2022
מצוין!

I love this infusion. High quality. I use it frequently during the day since it contains no carbs or caffeine. It gives me the benefit of fun drink hot or cold so I with no added calories but with great taste. All natural ingredients. 1 packet infused for a couple of hours may be strong enough for 2-3 servings. The blend is balanced and has sn apple cider cinnamon flavor.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

This seriously is the best quality tea. The taste is amazing. It’s the perfect thing to use in the office. My only negative on packaging is that the bags aren’t individually wrapped and I’m scared of bugs but overall the serving size of the bag is amazing.

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Celestial seasoning has a great tea variety with a strong state. Before trying their products, I always had to add sugar to my tea to enjoy it, and here - serving just one bag per 1 - 1.5 cups or 2 bags for ~ 4-5 cups is enough We use this tea brand a lot since their quality is high and the price is fair

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

This tea is like candy. Such a great taste! I drink it when I want to have something tasty and full of flavor, but supposedly healthy (no caffeine, supposedly only herbal). I love it, enjoy it, and keep re-ordering it.. :-) My only wish is that it would come in a big package too..

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
3,113

Rich flavor, excellent quality, people who drink it usually ask me if I added sugar because it has slightly sweet taste. It is so well dried and contain high quality ingredients. I like the package too, with minimal use of plastic in this product. My wife who tried other flavor's of this brand said that this is the best.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I'm a big tea drinker, and as such- very hard to satisfy. So trust me when I say this tea is one of the best I've ever tried. It tastes like homemade apple cider, naturally sweet (so there's no need to add sugar to it), and very strong and aromatic (so one bag is enough to brew even two servings). I also love the fact that it's caffeine-free, so it's healthy+I can drink it before bed.

Posted on May 9, 2022

When you wanna taste real apple and cinnamon tea, calming, relaxing, perfect for a night cap. The packaging is great, as it keeps them all super fresh and delicious! I keep repurchasing this product and gifted my mother with a box and bow she buys them weekly, as do I!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My whole family love the Celestial Tea flavors and blends. For those of us who are a bit frugal, the tea is of such high quality that even the second and third cup made from the same tea bag tastes great, so it is an even greater buy. All in all, an excellent value and quality.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Oh my goodness! This went beyond my expectations. It smells wonderful - exactly like an apple cinnamon candle. I love that it's very fragrant, tastes as good as it smells, with a slight hint of spice/warmth. Quality is consistent and one tea bag is enough for a satisfying cup (steep longer if you like it stronger). It has natural sweetness so no sugar/honey is necessary. I actually suck on the tea bag after I'm done steeping it *lol* Awesome stuff! It perks up my afternoons and makes me happy! Highly recommended!