DK

4.6
Based on 4,380 Ratings
3,335
Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Ever since I tried the sampler teas, I found this very tasty, sweet and savory. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to relax. The aroma is so soothing and I love the feeling when I am sipping the tea. Worth the penny. Would have been better if it comes in bigger packaging - by 100s.

2a5b74de-1d31-433d-9c45-a20207b84b66
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season taste good and ingredients and serving no caffeine and it used for blend tea

7fbc8b1b-58d3-437b-b413-367cfda6fdf6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
5,273

I am a big fan of teas, especially when fall or winter comes. This peach tasty tea is among my favorites if not the 1 for my guests and myself. Not strong, mild enough with taste and color.

This famous peach tea is my all-time favorite. The smell is sweet and mellow. It goes well with any bakery and almost any cake. With caffeine free, it won't bother you no matter what time of the day. I prefer to drink this tea before bed to have a sweet dream. The downside of this product is the teabag which is so fragile. I had to find a good tea box to preserve its lovely smell. Leaving teabags in the original container after opening will deteriorate the quality quickly. So while it is worth money with good quality and taste. It will only stay fresh if you have an excellent protective container.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

This is one of my favorite flavors of Celestial Seasonings Tea if you’re looking for a caffeine free beverage with a fruity taste. The tea bags come packaged in squares with no strings attached so I usually just allow to the to continue steeping and it doesn’t become bitter at all!

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

The quality of this tea is excellent the taste of peach is so calming and soothing. This herbal tea is perfect for a caffeine free diet. The package is okay and there is no suspicious or bad ingredients. I use it every day in the morning and after noon. The major benefit it give is an instant calming effect from the first sip.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Wonderfully tasty tea! Very strong and gentle taste of peach! And more, its natural! Taste like real peach! Totally recommended! The bags of the tea are not personally packed, but they are in one packet. Very ecological. But better to put the pack with tea into the zip-lock packet, to safe freshness.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022