DK

Based on 1,007 Ratings
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Oct 30, 2022
Чудово!

At first was Sleepytime... At second Honey Vanilla Chamomile, and it's love at first sight, smell, sip. My package came not damage. Box of tea has not big size (20 tea bags), so I bought 2 boxes. All in this tea are amazing: packing, scent (pleasant, aromatic, slightly sweet), taste (feeling delicate flowers chamomile and a little honey), quality ingredients without caffeine. Just try it 🫖😌

4d6ef160-f074-46fe-ab00-21864671538c
Posted on Jan 23, 2022

This flavour doesn’t seem to be in Canada so I thought it would be good to try as I was getting bored with Sleepytime Vanilla. I love this tea! I only have to use one tea bag instead of two. The flavour is so tasty and relaxing. I have drank it plain and I’ve also used a bit of raw honey and it just made the flavour a bit stronger. I wish they would carry this in Canada. I got it on sale here so it wasn’t too expensive. I would definitely buy it again!

I really like the Celestial Seasonings Honey Vanilla Chamomile. All Celestial Seasonings teas are great quality. The Honey Vanilla Chamomile is great if you like chamomile tea but want to try something a little different. The honey vanilla notes are very soothing and make for a great herbal tea (no caffeine)! I'm so glad iHerb sells Celestial Seasonings.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

Great tea! This is my favorite flavor from their collection. Its so soft and pleasant! Smells and tasted like vanilla, camomile and honey, just like it says

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

i have gone to mostly higher quality loose leaf teas however, i always have this one on hand. it's delicious, comforting, and helps me relax and fall asleep. worth a try!

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Always of the highest quality, Celestial Seasonings never fails to please. This delicious herbal tea had a calming effect and is wonderful to drink any time of day. No caffeine, wonderful blend of chamomile and honey. I like to drink it close to bedtime.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Good quality product ingredients, love the mild blend of honey/ vanilla taste. Value for money for the package size, definitely will repurchase. Use it at night, before sleep.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Celestial teas are absolutely great quality. I love this blend and it is one of my favourite teas and has a great taste and is caffeine free.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

My new favorite nighttime tea. The aroma is lovely, and it tastes so yummy - just the right hint of sweetness. It's like a warm, comforting hug :)

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

This tea has the soothing quality of chamomile but with the lovely addition of honey and vanilla. The flavor and aroma are wonderful. I like to drink chamomile tea for help with anxiety and digestion, but this particular blend makes for an even more calming cup of tea.