DK

Based on 9,233 Ratings
7,327
1,264
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

This is my absolute favourite. Special aroma and gentle truly calming taste. Love the quality of this teas, very natural smell. And the packaging with inspirational quotes are so good. My absolute iHerb favourite! Everyone who drinks this tea at our place asks where to get this! So it’s not only my favourite as I can see.

aaaa0d5c-3c6d-4721-bfbd-ab659f7e3bf9
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

I drink one of these every night. I have terrible insomnia and it takes me hours to fall asleep. Then I don't stay asleep. I drink this a few hours before bed and I find I fall asleep way faster, sometimes only an hour or two after lying down, which is wonderful. Along with a weighted blanked and a sleep mask, the combo is really helping me sleep and get better sleep. I also don't know if it's related, but I haven't been had a cold or anything all year, and it's December now.

I use this tea all the time. It is way better than the regular Sleepytime tea. It helps me quit thinking about the stresses of life and just get to sleep. I drink it about a half-hour before bed while I relax reading a book that isn't exciting. I like that this is an all-natural product without melatonin. I would recommend it to anyone who has a hard time relaxing and getting to sleep.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

I like the taste of peppermint so I got this to try a different blend. It's a very soothing tea, caffeine free of course, I drink it at night, it tastes very good and it helps me relax. The ingredients are of high quality and the size is very economical!

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

This is a really good tea. No caffeine, it helps with sleep. Smells so good. It gives a sensation of good disposition and great mood. The package is very cute, too! You won't be needing any sweeteners, either! I will purchase it again for personal use as well as a gift!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

Nice tea and love the taste, it feel relaxing and I took it before bed time . Can sleep well. Best way to make this tea is a bag in a small flask (500ml) with hot boiling water . It taste better than just in a cup. Dear friend , do try I can ensure you will not regret.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I love the herbal flavor of this tea. It is a mix of every calming tea I use to drink (chamomile, spearmint, lemongrass, etc). It is very relaxing! As others teas of this brand, the sachets come without strings and not individually wrapped.

9ed12014-2eea-47f8-b7db-5c7230f463d8
Posted on Sep 29, 2022
4,546

Amazing quality. Packed perfectly, all whole. Cardboard box. I really like. I advise you to purchase. I will order more and recommend to everyone. I recommend.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022