DK

4.6
Based on 3,791 Ratings
2,715
Posted on Apr 14, 2022

You will notice how high quality ingredients this product has because it tastes and smells amazing. it has a sweet and tangy flavor you won't be able to stop eating! the size of the bar is big. I use it as a treat to myself on my cheat diet days.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

Love clean ingredient in this bar taste is amazing size compared to price is great I use this to the well known benifit of chocolate to our mental health. excellent quality. package keeps the chocolate fresh not too sweet I think a small portion of it is good for diet

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

The quality and taste of chocolove bars is my spouse’s favorite especially orange. Smells great, like fresh orange with chocolate. Not too sweet like some candy but not at all bitter. The packaging is cute, good for a gift. High quality treat! Good size for the price. Eat these. You won’t regret it. Adding chocolate to your diet is supposedly ok.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

superrrr tasty yung taste and cute size the quality and ingredient was so nice the use of package very elegant. No compatible taste to other candy/chocolate because its sweet/ness and smell, composition was so unique. Pwedeng pwede sa nga nag diet eat. Thanks! More blessings po iherb thanks!

This chocolate is AMAZING. It's so flavorful and rich, and the orange peel adds such a great depth of flavor. I've tried a lot of dark chocolate before, but this is by far the best. Not to mention, it's also really affordable. I highly recommend Chocolove to anyone who loves dark chocolate. The quality is top-notch, and the flavor is incredible. Thank you for making such a delicious product!

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This is my mainstay after dinner treat! I keep it in my fridge and break off a few squares. The orange peel is perfect - not too fragrant or sweet and adds just enough interest so the chocolate feels a little fancy. It really curbs my sweet tooth if I just eat a few squares. The package is also cute, with the poems inside

Posted on May 29, 2022

This high quality chocolate tastes wonderful. Sweet, but not too sweet, with a slight chewiness thanks to the orange peel. I typically steer clear of anything with citrus, but the orange flavor from the peel is very light and pairs very well with the chocolate, so I like this a lot. I eat a square whenever I am craving something sweet, and I usually end up reaching for more. It’s just so delicious!

Posted on May 19, 2022

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This size is perfect to share. My sister and I have terrible sweet tooths. We need our chocolate almost on a daily basis. So I wanted to find something that wasn't too sweet and was relatively healthier than the usual commercial brands. The ingredients and quality in this candy is exactly what I was looking for. Not bitter, not sweet. Just the right balance to keep us satisfied and stay within our diets.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

buying this chocolate quite frequently. Love the taste and quality. Package has perfect size. another thing I like about it that it's not too sweet, but smells amazing tho. You can eat it even if you are on diet. This exact taste is the best. Will definitely order again.