DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

Oh, this tea is SO good! I have had Earl Grey tea in a restaurant I go to, but this brand is better. It has a floral undernote, and each tea bag will easily make two cups.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I really like this tea, it is my favorite Earl Grey. I love the taste, and it is very hard to find in stores. I like the automatic reordering, so I don't run out.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

I drink this brand and flavor almost every day. It makes me feel upbeat, but not jittery. I like to mix it it with chocolate flavored bone broth or collagen. I've been using Dr. Axe for a while.

I use one bag for one liter of water, brewing in a French press from Ikea. Then you can brew one bag for at least 10 minutes, if it is not very strong on its own. This tea minimally stains the cup. Delicious tea with a noble bergamot flavor. More than him on iHerb from Earl Gray, I only liked bergamot tea from Harney & Sons, but this one is very good for its price. It has a pleasant, rich taste and aroma, beautiful packaging (box) and packaging for a tea bag. Most likely I will repeat it.

e847bc97-ea76-422b-afb8-d4a2be7b3600
83641d69-ebf0-491d-934c-e02c81bbeca6
f1fd0c8f-5a86-45a4-a838-818e18d1c934
608625c6-571a-4323-b25e-77709816b4c5
Posted on May 11, 2022

as expected, taste is good. fair quantity for the price.

0a24c980-fd56-4301-9c29-23988382b196
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I love this tea. It has a nice bergamot flavor, made from real bergmot. I cannot tolerate caffeine & this is naturally decaffeinated & sits well with me.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Very nice flavour. Unlike many earl grey tea in the market, this product use "organic bergamot oil" instead of flavourings.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

Perfect earl grey taste and brews beautifully. I tea bag goes a long way. Love this.

Posted on Sep 28, 2022

Great quality n ingredients. tastes great too! I'm a fan of this brand!