DK
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Sep 22, 2022

Taste is moderately strong with good aroma and perfect blend of green tea and jasmine. Price is good for this fine quality organic ingredients tea. Individual packaging is good also. Think caffeine is not as much as black tea/ coffee. I take this nearly everyday for better alertness and health.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

A must have in your kitchen! Its soo delicious, and such a nice way to get up in the morning. Great taste, great quality and great ingredients.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

this is my favorite green tea from iherb, the taste is elegant and mild, very good tea! please like my review if it was helpful

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Excellent green tea with that extra jasmine flavor for when I’m in the mood for something more than just a basic green tea. Just right on the caffeine too.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

I enjoy this tea a lot and so does my family. We tried some other types but this is the one we keep coming back for more.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I like this Jasmin green tea its perfect blance of green tea

ad38d6e1-0344-4217-83d9-6ef4244964dd
Posted on Jul 31, 2021

This is my absolute favorite green tea! The delicate jasmine flavor truly enhances this tea and in fact, makes green tea much easier since plain green tea tastes a bit bitter to me. This is my favorite beverage in the morning with a few drops of stevia and a splash of heavy cream. YUM!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This jasmine tea has a strong and flavorful taste. The aroma is really nice. Quality ingredients. I would buy again

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great taste. My second purchase of this product. Very gentle taste.