DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 22, 2022
Helps the production of hormones

The adrenal glands are very important. They control the kindneys and other parts of the body. Without working adrenal glands the body can't detoxify. This product helps that the adrenals and the kidneys work better.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022
4,069

I didn't expect that in a short period of time, this product can help improve my memory health and it eases any stress that I have in my mind, I highly recommend this product as it supports normal adrenal function on my body.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Dr Christopher's Adrenal formula is wonderful. Just natural herbs in it and no fillers. All of Dr Christopher's products are top quality and really work.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Helps me feel better and restore my energy after rounds of antimicrobials that left me exhausted and weak because of poor sleep and die-off.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Very great quality for a great plus. I could tell it helped keep my adrenals balanced in my time of need. The only downside is that you have to take a lot of pills per day to get the full serving, so the product gets empty fast.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I take this along with the master gland to improve my adrenal and the HPA access . I believe its doing its job because I am feeling better..

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I take this to improve and normalise my adrenal function as well as regulate stress. I am calmer. All natural herbal ingredients in this formula. Easy to swallow and excellent quality.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

My daughter ( 22 years old) & I both suffer from adrenal fatigue & stated taking this about a month ago,I noticed a difference.I noticed our brain fog was slowly going away,and our energy levels started coming back,I also felt my breathing improved..I find this was a good quality easy to take product.I highly recommend this & will be buying this again!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

A very good product. I recommend it very much. It worked great for me.