DK

mizzmunah
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I used these a month or do befor labor. My birth experience was Great! Dont know if these have anything to do with it. Easy to swallow

c47d602f-6476-4e34-90e2-c7e6416fa65b
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My Doula advised me to buy this product and take it for the last 6 weeks before getting birth. It help to get faster and less painful delivery, because it help your uterus to prepare for it. I really recommend!

Posted on Nov 30, 2021
2052

Posted on May 25, 2022

Yet to use it . Shipping was super fast and the package was delivered in good condition. No hassles in order processing. *Will add updated review once I use the product.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Perhaps this is a coincidence, or maybe the vitamins did their job, but the birth was easy. Still, I advise you to consult with your doctor before buying.

Um-alwateen
Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I brought this for my pregnant friend. I wish ot will benefit her. The size is good and its well packed

c39d5fc2-fdeb-41a2-9ad3-e652106907a9
Posted on Jul 15, 2022

the goods are excellent, good quality, helped me a lot, I advise everyone who wants to buy

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have been using it for 3 weeks now waiting for the results at time of birth

Posted on Oct 24, 2020

I took 1.5 of the dose recommend on the package. My cervix was very soft and opened relatively quickly,the labour went smoothly. However, immediately after I had heavy atonic bleeding, although during the labour my uterine contractions were strong and efficient. Maybe it's just a coincidence,but it's definitely better not to exceed the dosage