DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 9, 2022

My first time using this Tissue & Massage oil.I had painful legs which reduce my walking speed to short distance only. Use this oil to massage the legs for 3 days, The pain is reduced by 50% and now I can go out as my walking speed is improved. Will continue to buy this good quality product. Nice scent also

92e75676-19dc-43d7-9dfb-f168d0fa7883
Posted on Sep 21, 2022

I really love this! I use this this product with other muscle and joint creams. I use it frequently and it has helped reduced my shoulder pain. It’s soo effective and it’s scent is earthy. Overall, it’s amazing and high in quality. I would definitely buy this again. PS. Please like :)

Posted on May 17, 2022

This form of this formula by Dr. Christopher is something we are never without. It gets used for all healing needs -- both on the surface of the body, as well as addressing internal, healing needs. There is no formula that touches this one for speedy and scar-free healing to use with wounds. We no longer go in for stitches if we can pull the edges of the wounds together and saturate the area with this product. Usually, within 24 hours, it is "glued" back together and well on its way to healing. Even swelling and bruising and inflammation can often be avoided. Truly amazing stuff!

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I have been using it as an oil pack with Castor oil. I use it with a Paper towel, Pour the oil on it, and place it on my Ankle ligament tear 3rd degree, wrap it with a Plastic wrap. Leave it for 30 min, and soak my injured feet in Hot water for 30 min, wipe dry. It seems to be helping, but am also doing PT, Supplements along with this. I am using Complete tablet and ointment as well. If you have Ligament tear like me, try this and see if it helps. Hope this helps someone in need!

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I originally bought this to heal extensive scar tissue damage from back surgery, (which in combination with St Johns Wort oil and Serrapeptase initially seems to be working) but decided to try using it for extreme neuropathy in my hands. I rub a generous amount of oil over my arms, focusing on the underside up to my armpit and around my shoulder joint, and my hands morning and night. It’s normally so bad, the pain wakes me up by 4 am and I need to sit up and hang my hands down, plus during the day I can’t raise my hands above elbow height without almost instant numbness. After a week, I woke up with NO PAIN, and I’m able to knit again without the instant numb and tingling pain. It’s absolutely miraculous and I feel like I’ve got a big chunk of my life back!

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

I have only used for one week and so far I like this product a lot. The quality is very good ... somewhat greasy but quickly absorbs into the skin. I have extremely dry skin in the wintertime and have to constantly moisturize my skin. I massage this product into my hands and feet and top it off with pure lanolin. My skin stay soft and supple for awhile. The scent is faintly unpleasant like medicine but fades quickly.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

My dad was losing time on his walks, I suggested massaging with olive oil to get the muscles loosened up and that worked so I know this product can bring that up another level. I find this company to be really effective. I do wish they'd consider smell and texture important, it's very 'olive-y' there are some really nice oils out there but not infused with these useful things so I'll always come back to Dr Christopher when results are the goal.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on May 1, 2022

This oil is really awesome. It works well when you have sore muscles because of workout or illness. Its also benefits you if you wake up with a stiff neck. The size is small it wont last long if usee daily. It also smell very herbal which I dont mind. Use it immediately when you get a stiffness or soreness and it will amaze you.

Posted on Dec 27, 2021

I used this when I broke the little toe and found it really helped with pain and quite possibly sped up the process of healing. That injury does tend to heal really well but mine healed in record time which was a relief considering I'm in menopause. This is pretty much the only thing I used to help heal the break apart from some homeopathic arnica during the first couple days to help with bruising and pain. Little goes a long way. I probably used it on that small foot area every day for a couple months and I still had some left when the toe healed. I also used it when I had tired legs and achy feet before bed and it feels soothing and helps me sleep well, so this has become my natural first aid staple. The scent is kind of mild and earthy. Definitely non-intrusive. It sinks well into the skin. I'd say give it 5 minutes before you get into bed. The bottle does not have a dropper so you have to be careful not to spill the contents but I got used to that very quickly. Overall 5 stars from me!