DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have thyroid problems and this supplement helped me so much. This green package is like a boost and you shouldn't take it more that just month or two. Blue one is to keep your thyroid healthy, and you can take that one on a daily basis. The ingredients are very good quality.

f87191b6-bc50-4f2c-a5bb-11a2399c14c0
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Thyroid causes a lot of complications in old age, that affect sleep at the beginning; and later normal movement too. My mother needs it as soothes her mind immediately, and can take a deep sleep. Though, not able to get rid of the need. Seems need every night, before sleep. Best on empty stomach.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

Do some research if you are always tired and not your usual stuff. You might find like I did that the boost you need is for your thyroid. Inexpensive and it works!

Posted on May 4, 2022

I just started it, but no visible shrinkage yet, but hopefully restores the gland. I would need a 100 day review to tell the real advantages. Also: family size would be useful, as you run out, of the bottle way before one would experience the first signs of betterment...

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

If your bloodwork shows that your thyroid doesn't work properly this is the herbal blend for you. It regulates the thyroid. But you also have to eat a lot of fruit and not junk food and your thyroid will regenerate.

Memepodesta
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Bought both this and the adrenal formula but get tummy upset from both. I'm trying to figure out the culprit. I really hoped this could help me but I will keep looking.

Posted on Feb 7, 2021

I know that people having troubles with thyroid gland often have to consume artificial hormones. I'm happe that my doctor has prescribed me this product as it helps me to feel healthier and I can take all the best from it and do no harm to my health. Thank you for having such an amazing alternative that keeps me away from artificial caps.

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

That vitamin wasn't the best one for me. It made me very sick taking immediately after and I had to stop after two weeks of trying :/ Its very "herbal" . I usually take thyroid formula with peptides but they discontinued it :( So I wanted to try this brand.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I am so happy to have Christopher's Original Formula Thyroid to help me reduce my need for exogenous thyroid hormone supplementation. I love the formulation and quality of the product.