DK

4.6
KellyK
Posted on Mar 29, 2022
So so good!

Dr. Christopher was a pioneer and master herbalist. I trust his blends and have been using them and recommending them for years. I am a Holistic Nutritionist and the liver can get taxed from daily living (the environment/drinking/eating high fat) and so this blend can be taken DAILY, yes daily! If this helped you, please consider liking :)

4d24e511-5feb-4d08-8fc0-d31a60367376
Posted on May 1, 2022

I have a fatty liver I was constantly falling asleep from fatigue at work and was taking 5-hour Energy drinks. Which was causing crashes with the change in diet to a plant-based diet and I have just used up my first bottle I no longer suffer from fatigue and have lost some weight this product is great I love the ingredients in it I'm going to buy my second bottle. Quality is good. Size not bad.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I’ve heard this product has a lot of great health benefits for liver/gallbladder so thought I’d incorporate into my diet. The pills are small so they are easy to swallow. I love that this supplement is a lot more affordable compared to the other brands. Great purchase! I will definitely buy one again.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

When your liver is clean you have more energy,this combination cleans top to bottom. EVERY pill we take, every thing we eat or drink is filtered through the liver so it does need occasional cleaning for a few months! This is the best cleaner! So easy to order and it ships quickly!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Natural ingredients and great quality. The size is alright, i try to take 2 capsules twice per day, and one bottle is enough for a couple of months or so. unexpected benefit: i normally used to weigh 66 - 68 kg, but wasn't feeling particularly satisfied with my weight. I bought these pills for an unrelated reason and was surprised after weighing myself, my weight had dropped to 62! I had never weighed this much or rather this little and first though that my scale is broken, which was proven not to be the case. Anyway, it is obviously just an assumption that my weight loss and the pills are related, since I didn't do any testing so don't take it as a guarantee of the same effect.

Lumi Lumi
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
1,236
2,009

I do not take this regularly however, when I am off my more healthy choice of food or eat salty food or I've had a few beers or glasses of wine I always take this to be sure my liver stays healthy and it keeps my regular when I've stressed my body

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I have been taking this easy to swallow supplement for a long time and recently had to stop as part of pre-op preparations...well, I'm really feeling the absence of the formula. Foods that haven't bothered me in years are now causing me discomfort again. There is a mild herbal aftertaste a short while after taking the formula. I will be glad to return to Christopher's Original.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I bought this product for a friend who had his gallbladder removed. He said that the medicine was very good, it made the digestive system smooth, and there was no bloating in the stomach. He has used 3 courses, combined with a liver cleanser. His digestive system is fine now, and he will continue to use it.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Best quality, no additives and plant based capsules, good ingredients, normal size. We don’t use the full dosage, half is enough to feel the benefits. No taste but smells a bit. Like my comment if useful please