DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I have suffered from chronic constipation since I was a child and my doctors have diagnosed me with Lazy Bowel Syndrome. Laxatives were my main go-to along with colonics. At my last colonic, the therapist recommended Lower Bowel Formula. I am onto my second bottle now and will never look back. I only take 2 capsules a day, every morning before food. It's been over two months now that I have not had to take any laxatives. This formula is an absolute godsend.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This herbs are what I was looking for all this year's to sorte my digestive system. Cleanse you fto inside inside and nourishing intestines. Verh beneficial herbs,highly recommend to my friend's and family or anyone who has even slightest discomfort in the stomach,like bloating or if digestive system doesn't function as use to. I recommend it to my sceptic friend who tried for two day's and said this herbs don't work. I told him,try for at least one week and tgen you can say if they work or not. Now he can't leave with out it,he is obsessed with flat,not bloated belly or after eating always had discomfort like something blow him up. 😊 we all are different, but the effects are fantastic! First two day's the amount of waste come out it's unreal! And every day is a good day,because of that. I start taking 3 capsules 3 times a day,but quickly on the next day I was taking 4 capsules 3 time's a day.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

hello, i struggled with constipation for so long i tried everything. i was so despaired to be literally full of sh*t all the time i did enema for 2 years because it was my only solution. but that didn't went well after a while. i stumbled upon this product not even looking for a laxative. tried it and to my big surprise it worked. i only use one before sleep and before breakfast. i still need coffee to finish the job though. what a relieve. it does not even change the consistency compared to most laxative products. i'll advise to consume psyllium husk fiber. it seems to help as well. like i said in the title it's a miracle! because you simply feel horrible being so plugged up and it can also lead to diseases so it's not a minor issue at all. so yeah...THANK YOU

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

I personally love Dr. Christopher's brand. They are effective and really work! I keep these on hand to take occasionally after a heavy meal or a day of unhealthy food choices. (eek!) They help me to empty out easily and completely the next morning without any tummy pains or feeling like I took a laxative. Love that they are gentle and natural!

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

This is a fantastic quality product. Wish packaging came in larger sizes. I always had problems with my bowels, now i feel like i am living again. The benefits out weigh the cost. I would recommend this to others. I love dr christophers products, the ingredients are great quality. Dosage is individual to your needs. Will continue to buy.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Lower bowel formula is excellent. I love that it is gentle on the body not harsh, and it works as intended. I stared with 2 capsules in the morning and 2 in the evening. After 2 weeks I only take as needed. Very good ingredients that work together. No bad taste in mouth. Easy to swallow capsules and product came well packaged and on time.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

My son is taking this for ulcerative colitis and it has helped a lot. It is one part of an arsenal that includes changes to diet and a variety of supplements but this recent addition was a game changer for him and he will continue to take this one. I use Dr Christopher's products regularly and have found them all to be quality for a fair price.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I got this for my mom as she has been suffering with digestive issues. I do not know if it has helped her as she Is not so consistent with it. The quality seems okay and it does not have any taste as well. It has about a 100 pieces in there. It is halal as well from what I figured in the ingredients.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Dr. Christopher's products always work, as they do what the label says. I have never used this product before; so, decided to give it a try. It has really helped me with constipation every day.

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

This is the only product that I have found that addresses the specific issues of the lower colon, which is the part of the colon that I had felt more stagnation than the rest of the colon. Now I can be free of the stagnation and enjoy better energy.