DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Herbal products seem to vary greatly with individual physiology, but this is worth trying. There is at least one other product that was more effective for me, but I did benefit from this one. From the respiratory improvement I noticed and when you factor in the 200+ servings per bottle, this one of the most cost effective products I've tried. Also the taste isn't as strong as some others. I intend to use this product regularly going forward. Try it!

a7adf718-85d1-4aed-a84b-ebf38b252269
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

fffcdc00-9595-4ee9-ba42-968c02d403a4
Posted on Jan 6, 2023

I'm impressed with this formula and that it's sweet tasting, being made with glycerin. No alcohol in it to dry out my mouth. I'm 79 and don't wake up every 4 hours coughing or gasping reaching to use my inhaler. Air hunger is scary for folks with COPD and I'm feeling the benefit of extra sleep in my lungs and a more relaxed chest area overall.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

A couple of drops make the lungs open up completely! I would not recommend for colds or flu because it doesn’t work great for cough but more on smokers lungs, asthma and other long term lung related diseases. Good blend with stuff that usually isn’t very easy to find. A staple!

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

My son took it on two occasions for three times a day and his coughing was not that aggressive during the flu. He did not suffer for weeks, rather he got healed in around 7-8 days. Whenever I also got a little bit of flu symptoms with chest congestion or the beginning stage of cough, I took a few times and it went away in 2 days. Great product!

I ordered this product along with some others (echinacea, cough elexir and B12) for my toddler. Because she used to be sick with bronchitis almost every months due to high pollution in our area. Now it’s been 5 months since last time she was sick. She has no cough, no more wizzing!!! This is much better than what pediatric doctors prescribe. Additionally, it tastes great! We don’t even use water to dissolve it. Taking straight from the dropper. And it’s long lasting. Just 5 to 10 drops required. Quality is amazing! Ingredients are clean. No nasty flavors or colors. No citric said. Will order it again!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

This product is AMAZING. As soon as my 3 & 5 year olds start to cough or sound as though they have chest congestion, I give this to them 2-3 times a day, and their cough is gone within a few days. I highly recommend this product for people with respiratory and bronchial issues. I will never give my children over the counter cough medicine again.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

I recently had the awful cold making it's rounds in the UK. I was left with a phlegmy chest and an annoying cough. After taking lung and bronchial for 3 days, twice a day, my lungs were clear (no more rattle) and my cough had vanished. others with the same illness were coughing for weeks afterwards. This is a quality product with amazing healing ingredients and I highly recommend its use.

Posted on Dec 22, 2022

So grateful for this supplement! Only been using it a few days but ive already experienced decreased mucus production and my allergy symptoms have improved drastically. I was diagnosed with non allergic rhinitis recently and was using 2 nasal sprays, an allergy pill, decongestant and an inhaler. Really good quality. In just 2 days ive reduced all but the allergy pill - im actually still in disbelief at the moment.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

I found this remedy when I developed breathing difficulties post Covid and was searching for natural remedies. This ticks all the boxes for me and I really can feel the difference. This has great ingredients to help lungs too. I am very happy with this product and see myself using it for years to come. All in all, highly recommend. iHerb always ships quick and never got any of my orders wrong, so I am a satisfied customer.