DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

My husband has had memory issues , since he retired and has dementia in his family. He is in perfect health for a 70yr. old. We are taking proactive ways to help him. He sees improvement and so do I taking this pill.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

This product keeps you focus , calm , helps with memory problems and specially with concentration ! You can work away all day long calm and peaceful without forgetting things or getting distracted ! Thank you !!!

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

It really helps my husband's memory. He remembers things clearly and gets dates and times correct using this. Without memory plus he has short term issues that are gone when he uses it.

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

Haven't used it long enough to tell if it helps, however every Dr. Christopher product I have ever used has always lived up to it's intentions. Thanks and Blessings!

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Have not used it enough to feel a definite result yet, however I trust Christopher's products and I am sure with using the Memory Plus for longer than just a week, will show positive results.

Christopher's Original Formulas, Memory Plus Formula, 400 mg, 100 Vegetarian Caps Proprietary Blend: Wildcrafted Blue Vervain Herb, Wildcrafted Gotu Kola Herb, Wildcrafted Brigham Tea Herb, Organic Ginkgo Leaf, Blessed Thistle Herb, Cayenne Pepper 40 MHU, Organic Ginger Root, and Organic Lobelia Herb.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

What can I say.. ) Took it for approbation and am really surprised, it's the kind of supplement you feel when taking) I started to memorize, receive flashes of long ago forgotten things and episodes. Will buy it again.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

On trial, so far I couldn’t say if it’s better than the Bacopa we have been taking. Will update once I see any effects

Posted on Nov 9, 2021

As I have good confidence on Christopher's from other supplements I am taking, I bought this for my parents in their 70s as they keep complaining about their poor memory as they age. They both felt it helps their memory. Also helped to deal with brain fog with better clarity for them. Mum says it somehow boost up her appetite which is a good news for her. They take 2 pills a day instead of recommended dosage of 4 a day.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

have very good experience in not only having smaller response time - say to events as something falling off from hands. earlier, definitely would see it falling. now always catch it. a very big improvement. memory better, and many forgotten events are alive as if fresh in memory. calmer, much calmer than before. happy overall.