DK

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 28, 2022
Gentle yet effective

This stuff works without the bowel scorching symptoms that traditional laxative create. The ingredients in this product are high quality, all natural with no nasty chemicals. It’s gentle yet effective. I didn’t have any cramping, worked within 12 hours. I took it before bed with plenty of water. Highly recommend this supplement if your struggling with constipation.

Posted on May 4, 2022

I just love Christopher's products because their composition, mix and quality of herbs is so hard to find in other brands. I have bought this one for my mother. It is a gentle laxative formula with many great herbs that help your colon clean itself. We use this in rotation with Castor oil, other teas and magnesium. It has no taste, my mother never complained and she always notices improvements in her digestion when she takes it.

Cannot say enough good things about this product. I bought it on a whim to give my gut a tolerance break from 3A Magnesia, and it WORKS. I have slow transit constipation with no known root cause, and this helps me maintain regular BMs in conjunction with GI regimen. I'm over the moon to have found something like this that isn't through the roof expensive that gives me RELIEF.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

It helps make my bowel regular again at least one a day. I just 1 capsule per day. It acts naturally causes no urgent urge. It is very important that we have daily bowel movements.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

It worked 24hrs after I took a capsule. I was having issues for a few days and this helped me. I did have minor cramping in my gut for a few seconds here and there but it didn't bother me much.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I like Christophers products. So far all of them have been a contribution. All natural. Thanks! I will probably keep buying and try most of them.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

A good price and a reliable brand. I am taking these along with Dr Christopher's VF Formula, according to the regime on the bottles. This is not a permanent regime, but hopefully will help my overall health.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Effective yet gentle compared to some colon cleansers. Used a lot of products of this brand and has helped many issues over the years. I trust them.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

good result for clean and support colon and working fast but garlic taste after you use capsule is very bad and price high (for this 2 reasons i give 4 stars only)

Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021
1,102
3,297

Very effective. I've taken this off and on for about 5 years. At age 36, I'm finding that it works much better if I don't eat meat. The herbalists don't recommend meat anyway, and on a plant based diet with eggs, I go to the bathroom 3+ times a day and this product works like a charm. If you can master bowel health, you've cleared a major hurdle according to these herbalists. Digestive health is where it's at. These herbalists say they can reverse 90% of all disease just by getting people to go to the bathroom more often.