DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Did not have a chance yet to start using it but I trust Dr. Christopher supplements. The quality of the ingredients is usually very good and the benefits are reported at all ages. Since they are capsules and not pills the herbal taste is not really strong so that even teenagers could use it.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This helped me heel from a jaw infection very very quickly. I will always have it around. It is also the best supplement I have taken for food poisoning. I had a little "something off" last week and I reached for these, it took care of it within a couple of days. I will always have these around!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been wanting to get these for a long time but they have been out of stock. I can get them other places but the price is nearly double. They used to be called Infection pills, but are still the same ingredients, and are good for any sort of infection. Take at first sign of problems.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

This is a very good quality and effective supplement, I like the composition of ingredients which have shown improvement and overall benefit for concerned issues. package is sealed well and like that it is easy to open, I like this product with had positive results for me and capsules easy to swallow ,recommend highly

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product came highly recommended and did not disappoint. Be aware that some of the ingredients can raise your blood pressure. For me each time I took one dose it raised my bp about 13 points, but it has many benefits. Just monitor your bp if you have bp issues.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I had a very painful infected tooth. My body does not react well to antibiotics so I ordered these. After about an hour the pain started to subside and nothing else was giving me any type of relief at all. I took a 2nd dose about 4 hours later and noticed that evening the swelling in my face went down a lot. Before bed I took 2 more. The next morning the swelling was almost completely gone and I had no more pain at all. I will definitely continue to use these!

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

So, far, this has helped me tremendously with my teeth problems, getting it to heal, after putting an implant in. I have been taking it twice a day, there’s no taste to it, and just drink lots of water, which helps the body to absorb it better. Would I recommend it, yes, it truly helps the body.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

So far so good. Ingredients are natural and good for the body. There is no bad after taste. I believe I will see great improvement in my body.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I am so happy to have found this formula as it truly has helped me with gum infection as well as lymphatic cleansing. The ingredients in the proprietary blend are of high quality as 5 of the 6 herbs used are wild crafted, which is always a superior quality.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

The X-INFX is great for boosting your immune system! I take them every day and they help me stay healthy even when family or coworkers come down with something. They are all natural ingredients. Free shipping was very fast and accurate.