DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Dec 6, 2022
Great product

I’m really loving this product. I have large storage buckets with huge stickers on them that have thick, sticky glue on them that just won’t come off. I’ve scrubbed, scraped, used all different kinds of products and types of scrubbing items, even my fingernails, a lot of scrubbing for a lot of time but still can’t get it all off. This product makes it quick and easy. I’m sold. And I love the clean, fresh smell.

I am not new to this product as it is my repeated purchases. It seriously degreases any stubborn oily residual stains on my flooring whenever any form of food frying is done at home. It gives a squeaky clean feeling after that. I usually dilute it. After cleaning with it, it gives a very nice sweet juicy citrus smell (valencia orange scent). It contains Limonene, Laureth-4, PEG-10 Dioleate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Potassium Acetate. It is good quality and very versatile in usages and can be used to remove lipstick, grease, tar, adhesives etc. It used to come in bigger-size bottle than the current 236ml. I hope iHerb will bring back the bigger 473ml or 947ml.

Posted on Sep 15, 2022

great, it was expensive but wanted to use in art project and at the moment there is no alternative but to buy this one. I found the smell very over powering but as I used it outside for the art project it wasn't an issue, I was pleased with the results and I will buy again

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

I like the scent and quality of this product. the package the size of 8oz is plenty . it is gentle with some of of the washing of materials, but is not effective on everything, was happy it removed some grease spots on a coach cover ! I use often and would recommend if you have pets and messy husbands or children !

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I've used this for a long time; very economical for all purpose cleaning without chemicals. It also helps get rid of ants. Smells good too. Good service from iHerb as usual.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

Absolutely lovely natural orange smell with a truly great cleaning power. It is very concentrated so, you really do not need much to very efficiently clean and enjoy the refreshing smell of orange in your home at the same time. So happy I gave it a try!

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

used this product to make collage art with, liked the result so much I bought another two bottles. Also worked well for cleaning my bike! Smell is pungent but quite nice if your into citrus like smells.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

i worked in a health food store & citrisolv is what we used for general cleaning. Our store closed & I havent been able to find this product until now. thank you

Posted on May 8, 2022

Been looking for something like this for years!! I add about 50 mls to a litre of water and use it on my stainless steel kitchen countertop and stove to sparkle up and get rid of stains.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

Have been using this product for years now, mainly to clean my kitchen floor. It has an amazing natural citrus scent and cleans really well. It is also very economical as it is very concentrated.