DK
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 2, 2022

I had a problem with a blocked right ear, but no ENT doctor could solve my problem. This supplement has helped but I can't be sure that the problem is solved for good yet. I will continue to use it even though it is very expensive considering the amount of packaging and recommended consumption.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great product to use especially if you prefer to go the homeopathy route, the herbal ingredients are great rather than using sinus medication with a bunch of chemicals. There are definitely some improvements when it comes to reducing my sinus acting up. It does not smell that great because of its herbal ingredients. It does not affect it's taste. There's no taste to it.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Homeopathy,& herbs great remedy, quick relief, the composition is homeopathic and herbal, excellent results, finally found deep felf relief and rven a steady improvement from the severity of the pain and discomfort. The package was sealed, theree caps have no taste, Affective &safe supplement.

63a9f3c5-ba9f-4ab2-ae90-f79ecc1ba6c8
Posted on Oct 11, 2022

It is a shame that so many excellent products of "Clear Products" are discontinued: clear cold and flu, clear cold sores, shingles and U.T.I. they were really the best, swiping out everything from your body, this one has still got good herbs and homeopathic remedies that work in synergy, I use it to avoid production of mucus if I am eating foods that I am intolerant to, I do not suffer of sinus though.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Do you know - Your sinuses and ears are connected inside your head. So sinus congestion and stuffiness can affect the pressure in your ears. My husband suffers from Sinus. These caps give him relief. All good!

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

Good formula and ingredient. You have to take a lot of capsules to have an effect. So 60 capsules in a bottle goes very quickly.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I take this whenever I fly for sinus and ear comfort. Best of all, there's no junk in this product - it's homeopathic. Highly Recommend.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Wonderful product. The packaging is convenient. It is convenient to make purchases. I recommend to everyone to buy.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I bought this because of the good reviews here. I had recurring sinus infections because I have rhinitis allergy. When the days were bad, I took this. It did alleviate the symptoms but not magic pill, it lessen the misery though.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

This is a life saver. When I am congested my ears start ringing so loud. This is the only relief I can get. I started having ringing in my ears in November the 23rd, 2019. After having the Covid 19 shots the condition has become worse. My husband and I both have the same problem.