DK

4.7
Based on 2,051 Ratings
1,656
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

good quality, jojoba scent, the size is 120 ml, i use it for my combined skin with some other oils as a serum. It is fits for sensitive skin and the best moisturizer you can ever get. I use it twice daily (morning and evening) with some additional oils and creams since I am 27 years old, my skin is looking very young (I'm 40 and nobody believes).

2de904d5-e39c-44aa-b103-bfca277cfbfb
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

I ordered the big bottle. I came with a pump and a regular cap with a flip opening. It is fragrant free with deep yellowish color. It can be used along or mixed with other lotions. I used it for hair, nails, hands, body and face. When I use it on the hair I put few drops on my palm and warm it up before applying to my scalp. A healthy scalp grows strong hair. I am 65 going to 66 in 7 months. My hair is like waterfalls. When I mixed it with body lotion (any kind). It delivered to my skin like no one else's business. It can also heal the paper cut on finger. Highly recommend.

09e3830d-b0f9-4a99-91bb-172734ca0a4e
81c27332-8dbe-4ea9-8cba-57f145d47c49
0be97e05-2605-4bad-9e7d-2790f1e19cf2
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

My hair and skin love this oil! It is indeed very good. I agree with other reviewers with regard to the inconvenience of the package but I found a good solution - I put this oil in a more convenient bottle of the face face oil which I finished already. Now no no missed drops on the floor.

67a4210d-79ee-48c6-b1e6-a1f49743f779
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have no previous experience with jojoba oil, so I am not really sure what I should expect, but I am super satisfied with the results of the DIY face oil personal formula — I mixed 3 different carrier oils and I used some essential oils and fragrance oils — and my husband is also excited and satisfied with the results by his DIY beard oil I made for him. We both feel our skin well moisturized. I didn’t notice any significant or specific scent. It seems as a quality product, but as I said I have zero previous experience. The price seems ok if I consider that the product is what says it is. The package is excellent. It came well sealed and the bottle had a cap as well as a pump included.

41190557-64c2-4ed9-ab19-9286288f117a
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I used this jojoba oil as a carrier to make my own luxurious bath oil by placing my favourite essential oils to it and transferred it to a pretty bottle. It’s great for sensitive skin and the scent is amazing and the quality is of benefit to any age skin

20fb475a-b33a-4533-a8b4-9020c18a72b6
essential ting
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

the bottle is extremely nice, first of all, it is a brown glass bottle which can maintain the oil quality even after use. also, the plump is very high quality too, it doesnt leak and it doesnt waste any drop of oil as well. the oil itself is also very nice in quality, it is smooth and mositurising but not too thick.

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I use this product as makeup remover. Quality is good and it doesn't dry out my skin or break me out. It doesn't clog my pores. It doesn't have that spoiled oil smell some other jojoba oils have. I guess the dark color glass bottle helps. I thought the bottle is small but it's basically lasting me forever and I love it. I'll buy it again.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I've completely replaced my face cream by just using a few drops of this on my face. Leaves my skin feeling so soft and the benefits of jojoba oil are fantastic. Really recommend this for people who are prone to breaking out, too... just use a non-soap gentle cleaner and then this and in a month your skin clears up!

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I bought this oil to try oiling my scalp but it's too early to talk about any results. It should booster hair growth. If you consider to use this oil for your scalp, don't forget to use special shampoo for deep cleaning and peeling. In any case, this oil is also good for your length. For better result, use it at least once a week and left it on your hair for few hours. You will see the result after month or two, it depends on your hair.