DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Great ingredients but be aware !

it's actually very beneficial i can feel the beta alanine sensation and feel the pump of the citrulline but the stuff is sweet overly sweet and when you extra dilute it you feel the bitterness of it , but overall that's the same issue with all the brands out there

be62c6b4-2138-4e2c-be20-038dc2602a06

The taste is a bit desired depending on your pallet. I more so got this cause of the benefits of the ingredients to help me build muscle and to recover from training. Ingredients are solid and varied for the price (I got it onsale) other products dont have as much or you have to buy 2/3 separate products. Mixing in shaker is recommended as with spoon in water stirring it wont mix evenly, if you stir it then let it sit for 15-20 minutes it will eventually dissolve. Otherwise its a bit clumpy/floats at the top of the water. Using a shaker or mixing in a bottle of water then shaking will fix this tho.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

A more complete good quality amino acids supplement as it includes EAAs (obtained through diet), in addition to the typical BCAAs. Good to take intra workout as ingredients also include beta alanine and citruline to aid with training performance. As most other supplements, it does taste artificial with the flavorings and sweeteners.

Posted on Aug 8, 2021

The best EAA for me. I have tried others but Purple Wraath is tried and tested. The increase in energy during my workouts is noticeable, especially for those last reps at the end of the workout. Easy to mix, great taste and the price is sooo much better than what we pay for the same product size in Australia.

Posted on Apr 8, 2021

First ever product to prompt me to write a review. Really liking this. Read a bit about how EAA' s are better than BCAA's and this is working wonders for me during my HIIT workouts where I prefer not to eat too much before or directly after. Feels like it's keeping me anabolic, will be buying again

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

The product fully corresponds to the characteristics indicated on the packaging, 10/10!

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

The product is excellent, delivered on time, corresponds to the description on the website. I am happy with the purchase. I recommend it...

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Very good suplement. Helps me with my training. I feel more Energy. Also is super taste

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like this product taste motor than grape flavour.and It is very helpful to recover during workout

Posted on May 2, 2022

Good product with high quality ingredients. Nice packaging as well!