DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Excellent quality product! I'm so happy to be able to order this on iherb and get a good discount! The order came right away and there was nothing wrong with the packaging when it arrived. I use this syrup on pancakes and in recipes for baked goods. The size is just right for a small family of 3 to consume over a few months.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I was raised in Canada and was used to eating maple syrup with almost any food. After I moved out of the country, I found it difficult to get my hands on products similar to what I was used to. This maple syrup has the perfect thickness and sweetness, but it also has the special aroma and taste that make me picture the maple water being boiled down over fire, like the real thing! Difficult to describe. You have to try it!

shadis
Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Excellent product of maple syrup tastes so good excellent for use for all baking recipes, excellent as pancakes topping fits sugarfree diet package could be better size is good High quality

20964946-24f5-4edc-9f92-9201320abe16
Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Pure, rich and dark ... we enjoy this maple syrup and rest easy knowing it is organic as well as good tasting. A great consistency and velvety smooth !

Posted on May 20, 2022

My favourite brand of maple syrup. Very good quality. I use it to make granola and a little goes a long way. Perfect for my sourdough pancakes too. Price is very decent for this size and was discontinued on iherb for a while. Very glad it’s available again!

Posted on May 13, 2022

It tastes great. I can use it in a recipe with no waste. The bottle size is easy for me because some things are hard for me to grip.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Coombs makes a rich and aromatic maple syrup. I have tried other brands and storefront generics, but Coombs is by far superior flavor-wise and quality-wise.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

High quality maple syrup. If we can't find any local, we always buy this brand. We can also find it in the store but Iherb typically has the best prices.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I love this :) also gave it as a present to my SIL who lives maples syrup and she is hiding it for herself so she doesn't need to share :) comes in a nice glass bottle

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

THIS IS THE BEST MAPLE SYRUP!! listen, he got a really good maple taste, and a touch of a smoky taste to it, which make it to the best taste one. also a really good amount. definitely gonna order again and again!