DK

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
Divine!

The quality of Coombs Family Farms Organic Pure Maple Sugar is absolute magic! The taste is smooth, not too sweet and not sickly. I swear that I could smell & taste the minerals in it! This would be suitable for individuals with food chemical sensitivities as it is low in oxalates, salicylates and amines. I used it in rice porridge and also in my chai latte. I will be definitely repurchasing this product! I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I use maple sugar to replace the sugar in the majority of my baking recipes. Such a natural replacement and I feel I am consuming a quality ingredient in my low sugar eating plan.

If you want a more aromatic finish in your cake or cookie you can add this pure maple sugar in recipe or sprinkle on top while last stage of baking with butter and heat it 🥰 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I love their maple syrup and this one has the same good quality and flavor. A bit pricey than other brands of maple sugar. I wish they also come in bigger packages.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

This is a maple syrup in powder form. I don’t use it to sweeten my tea or in the middle of the process of baking. Rather I prefer to sprinkle a little bit on top of something like French toast, I think it tastes great :)

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

Absolutely love this scent!! It's got a natural maple sugar aroma, while not being overly sweet. Excellent quality, I love to add it to my hot beverages, such as Chaga tea. The best sugar I have ever tried!!!

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Taste good. not an expert on sugar, or maple suger at all, but the taste and quality feels very nice. the package is comfortable. but its not a lot of suger for that price if you are looking to work with a lot of it...

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I’ve used this product once and it was nice in the recipe. Took one star off because of the expensive price, as I find coconut sugar is cheaper and a tasty alternative to white cane sugar.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I started using this maple sugar in my overnight oats but it's so good, I'm now putting it in everything!

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

haven't tried it yet but is very excited about it. can't wait to cook with this maple sugar!