DK

Based on 8,582 Ratings
5,968
1,414
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
Excellent product even for kids

My son has eczema that would appear during very hot and very cold season. I applied this last night and the next morning the dryness and irritation fades. Im hoping that with continuous use, this eczema and dermatitis would be gone. The scent though is not that nice, but Im after of the effectiveness of this product anyway.

a09f7fb8-fc1e-451d-a5f4-8920a0238ea7
69110417-1544-4d3d-ac50-f7eee313f161
Posted on Mar 8, 2022

it is soft and with no smell. it makes the rush / ecsema to seem less red. i will update if it diminishes the rush. edit: on the long term the ecsema is still there, it is just good for immidiate relief. edit: did not make my irritation to vanish..only Eucerin helped me.

f70f18b8-0a7e-4bff-9daf-e8ac213664d6
c68d183c-14fc-4a3a-ac60-8d9953e69c83

I like this because it is very soothing. It has a light scent and contains vitamins A, D and E. It does not contain mineral oil, vaseline or fragrances. I bought it for the vitamins and because it does not have St. John's wort (which interacts with some medication). I use it for small bruises and burns to help them heal faster and to minimize scarring.

91823746-3628-4e79-92a5-be1686501c20
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

This is just a miracle. Used by everyone at home for different types of body/skin issues. And even for some sensitive areas to help fast recovery. I've been using this product for 3-4 years and yet use it. I advise everyone to purchase this product where it should be available at every home.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This thing has been a life saver. My baby is now 10 months and his skin is so sensitive - he has had baby acne, cradle cap, dry skin, bum rash, cracked skin, eczema. The pediatrician would always recommend expensive creams that would never work and would make things worse. Country Comfort has every single time saved the day after several days/weeks of regular and continued use. I highly recommend it. click thumbs up if you find my comment helpful

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

I originally got this for my eczema flare ups. Soon after using it I recommended it for my partner’s psoriasis. His skin cleared up within days. Gave some to my mum for her dry skin and it completely rehydrated it. I’ve used this for cuts, dry skin, scratches, rashes, you name it.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Herbal savy is an all around great product! We use this on pretty much everything from scrapes to itches and minor burns. The quality of ingredients are great and can be used on all ages. What I like most about this product is how versatile it is. I highly recommend keeping this on hand.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

What a deal for the benefits this Herbal cream offers. I purchased this with the African Black Soap for my husband. After he showers with the soap, he uses this cream to moisturize all the areas of his eczema. The redness was gone in 3 days around his neck. What an improvement! I chose this cream because of the ingredients. Myrrh especially. I personally use the myrrh soap and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized, so I'm glad I took a chance on my concerns for my husband's itchy, dry eczema skin. This really works well!

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

I took this for a boil which left a dark shadow on my skin and it started to heal straightaway. It was impressive as nothing could heal it for a week. The salve smells herby - it is not a great fragrance - but natural. The package is made out of plastic (would be nice to have something more environmentally friendly) small so good for traveling. I used it as a last layer on my face and it seals and protects the skin especially in the winter time. The next day my face was healed, my skin looked more evenly toned. I love it - this cheap cream did more for my complexion than a lot of expensive products and oils. I do not break out even though I tend to have oily skin. Just bought my second jar - this is definitely a staple during the colder season.