DK

4.8
Based on 1,800 Ratings
1,506
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

The best betaine supliment on the market, great price for a 250 bottle. I take a pill with every meal and i honestly can feel how the digestion is way better and faster. Its good especialy with protein shakes. Worth every penny, i buyed 2 bottles so i don`t run out soon :)

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

This product has literally saved my life I have low stomach acid and have suffered from Hypochlorhydria and terrible indigestion, depression just to mention the worst.Doctors have prescribed H2 blockers and PPIs for decades causing unbelievable damage to my health when all I needed was to add some of this to each and every meal. Around three months ago I made an amazing discovery that has changed my life for the better I am not sure what compelled me to try this maybe just my reckless nature? I put some of these tablets in a glass with a crushed up Zinc tablet then added 50 ml of Boiling water I waited till all I he bubbles disappeared then added this to a glass of Metamucil (200 ml plus one table spoon) the difference was amazing I am able to think clearly all the time I never get brain fog any more and I never eat any meal with out doing this.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I have been happily using this product for years-- can't be without it! The blend of ingredients are perfect and Country Life delivers quality you can rely on. The dosage is ideal, too. I cannot say enough about the benefits of this product for my digestion. The taste of the tablets is neutral and I don't have a problem with their size when swallowing them.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

I was taking tecta twice a day (which was working to keep heartburn away) but i wanted to get off the medication. I take 2 of these 3 times a day and its been almost 3 weeks since taking the prescription. No heartburn! I also drink coconut water which i believe helps too. Ordered a second bottle ;)

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I started with 3 capsules as I knew I already had low stomach acid, and I increased dosage each meal by 1 pill until I reached 6 which is when I felt the warming in my stomach. The benefits have been present since I stopped using and I still have plenty left for when I require them. Very good quality product in a nice glass jar.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

I like the size. My course of taking this pills will be for 3-4 month and I already have all the amount I need. Taste is fine. No questions to quality, look or taste. Everything as expected from the description. My nutrition said that this product gonna help with weigt regulation in my body. I hope it will.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

I've been told that this is a biohack for gastro enteritis. Given how much antiacids I take, I'm willing to try anything new. So far, I've been taking it for two weeks. It doesn't have the immediate effect that some of the other reviewers have got, but it seems to help.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

It seems contain less HCL than the previous brand we had. But this one is a tablet not a capsule. We can feel the previous one is more powerful.

a1c9b370-c34e-411c-8c36-1a1b19f16035
Posted on Oct 29, 2022

Best one I found. This doesn't contain only Betaine HCL, but also Pepsin, Papain and Bromelain. The only downside is the pills are pretty big and difficult to swallow.