DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Jan 29, 2022
A MUST for health

A must in the battle against candida and SIFO overgrowth, if you are not eating beans or legumes, this is really needed, It will also straighten hair drastically as a bonus!, but hey this is not all it can do, it is also supposed to support the liver for anti mercury toxicity, candida balance, detoxer, helps sulfur intolerances, lowers copper, a cofactor for critical enzymes like sulfite oxidase, xanthine oxidase, aldehyde dehydrogenase, removes sulfites and nitrates from the body, Helps with the detox of Sulfites and Ammonia, also improves body's ability to handle Thiols!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

good quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good effect for immunity and hair mg antioxidant quality ingredient minerals good packaging good size energy frequency good taste no symptoms manganese deficiency good supplement good composition great benefits good effect for immunity and hair mg antioxidant

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Great quality. I take it to support phase 2 sulfation pathway, which helps to clear different mycotoxins (T-2 mycotoxin and Deoxynivalenol - DON). Glucuronidation is the major detox pathway for mycotoxins. Unfortunately, it doesn't detox all types of mycotoxins, so it makes sense to support other detox pathways, such as sulfation, glutathione conjugation, amino acid conjugation, methylation conjugation, etc. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

I feel like I almost in a coma. Doctor only said I got typhus. Yet after two weeks dosage of antibiotics I getting weaker and weaker. Tremble when moving all of my body. Doctor said need at least a month to feel back to normal, yet I feel like almost pass out everyday even when I'm on my bed. I thought I lack copper. I take copper supplement 2mg and all my body just jittery yet still feel like almost pass out. I remember I buying 100g MSM and taking it 1500mg a day. What went wrong? people said it's very non toxic only need to drink so much water. I suspect I deficient in molybdenum, go to doctor tell my story about MSM and ask about molybdenum. yet doctor only brush it off only said to take more rest. Buy it by myself and taking 2 pills, boom only take 10 minute and I back to normal like magic. But it didn't last long only for 3 hours I feel like almost pass out again. Taking it again and back to normal again. After 5 days I'm fully normal. But I still taking it while I take MSM, because I also got very good benefit taking MSM.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Took ages to arrive to Australia but well worth the wait. It’s made dealing with sulfite intolerance so much easier for me and I highly recommend

Posted on May 22, 2022

The capsules are quite small. You need to take only one at a time. They have slight taste.

967dacd3-b00c-47c1-b784-e42bb550f89e

Molybdenum is a mineral that you need to stay healthy. Your body uses molybdenum to process proteins and genetic material like DNA. It works in the body to break down proteins and other substances, it also helps break down drugs and toxic substances that enter the body. It has been used to aid sleep, promote general well-being, and to improve athletic performance. Country life is a good solid brand. Dark glass bottle, the tablets are small. Stay healthy!

Posted on Mar 20, 2021

It is a mineral, not much to say about it, but if you don't eat legumes, it is easy to be deficient, also if you battle infection it can increase demand for some of the molybdenum enzymes. I take it because of experiencing muscle weakness and there is fatal muscle weakening animal disease from molybdenum deficiency.

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

I've been through at least 5 bottles of this. I take one everyday for my sulfur sensitivity

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

Recommended as part of my advanced nutrient therapy program. I like this brand specifically because they don’t use carcinogenic ingredients like other brands can.