DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 21, 2022
Good for liver and nerve health

I started taking this supplement not knowing much about it because it was recommended for liver support, and I am transitioning off of birth control pills. I would like to get my body's hormonal balance back and cleanse my body of excess estrogens. My transition is so far, so good! I also have slightly high cholesterol, so I am looking forward to seeing if taking these has helped.

Posted on May 6, 2022

I have been using this product for a long time, and i'm satisifed with it. The maker is that's known as a "Certified B corporation", which suggests a corporate citizenship i find admirable. The product comes in a glass jar, which makes it kinda fragile, but iHerb does a good job of wrapping it in bubble wrap when they ship it, and, so far, so good. I'm mostly a vegetarian, and if you are too, and you look into the matter, you may find that an additional source of choline may be beneficial.

Help to reduce fatty liver, mainten high blood sugar also good resources for cell membrane and metabolism, definitely will repurchase again, it's gluten free anyway

33b9a735-e3ef-4590-ace1-e5edf09647f7
Oceans
Posted on Aug 2, 2021
1,102
3,297

I Am VERY pleased with Country Life Choline & most certainly desire to share these results & knowledge with the/our global brutha's & sistah's. It's clean no titanium dioxide nor aluminum anything...no other harmful byproducts..therefore absolutely safe for the body & the body's systems know exactly what to do w/this chemical & so uptake is quick. Choline works well for cognition & nervous-electrical system. I have a parent who has neuropathy, restless leg syndrome & hand tremors. I add this Choline with 1-2 caps of N-Acetyl-L-Cystene (this creates what I'm after AcetylCholine which is the main chemicals nerves must have for proper function & health) & w/in 45mins hand tremors stop...after a couple days restless leg syndrome stops & neuropathy keeps declining. This Chemical is vital for good neurological function & I've been buying this product for the past 2-3yrs & have directed a considerable number of ppl to this Country Life Choline on iHerb. Trustworthy solid product & company. Order arrived impressively quickly...I applaud another good company who has combined with iHerb.

0dfc80cb-8de2-4c09-8f90-145dfbcded43
Posted on Nov 13, 2022

I do not doubt its quality or ingredients. It must be a good product which benefits your health. Its package is very durable, and I like the size of the bottle. It is a good supplement though I do not like its taste. It gives me some minerals. Plus I think it has a good composition.

Posted on May 17, 2022

perfect amount of choline for a pregnant woman. We usually need 480mg of choline per day, but at least 150mg we can get from food so this amount is great!

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

This is my true lifesaver. It calmed my liver, made digestion from not to good, lost me around 30 kilo's and keeps infections at bay in combination with other supplements.

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

good quality,size ok, important for gut and gallbladder health, its deficiency lead to improper absorption of minerals and vit, package glass good, taste ok tab. size large

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

My dog was prescribed this supplement by our vet nutritionist to support her diet. She only needs quarter tablet dosage, she tolerates it well, no issues with taste.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The pills are larger than I expected, but manageable. I appreciate that dosage is lower as I was looking to supplement my intake since I often eat eggs, these are 48% RDV in each capsule.