DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 6, 2022

I have been using these for a long time. They are easy to swallow and I chose them because they are vegan. I just take one a day. I stopped taking them and started again and feel better when I do.

Louise
Posted on Jan 17, 2022

When I took a break from this supplement, I noticed the condition of my skin getting worse. Unless it was a coincidence, this supplement had a significant positive effect on my skin.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I remember that this CoQ10 forcefully increased my heart rate in an unpleasant way however I had post covid heart issues at the time and therefore it should be fine in healthy people. It seems since the heart naturally produces CoQ10 during exercise to support respiration that this CoQ10 would be great before exercise for those who are healthy. On the other hand. I've noticed tremendous benefits from non-acetate Vitamin E and Vitamin K2 MK-7 in actually healing my heart. I don't wake up in the morning anymore with my heart thumping.

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

This is a great product. CoQ10 is so important, especially for people who need to take statins. I love that it's vegan!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Have used this before in the past. Nice sized pill, easy to take, and helps with other medications.

Posted on Aug 12, 2021

Energizes and boost energy for the entire day I took one tablet after meal in the morning Item is packaged properly but shipment took some time to arrive

3c7d7ea7-9a68-49d8-aeff-4090912944f8
Posted on Mar 29, 2021

I used it because it is a manufacturer of supplements that is highly evaluated in Japan. I am taking 3 types of multivitamin, CoQ10, and alpha lipoic acid. I think I'm maintaining my health because my physical condition hasn't changed.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

good value for the money. good size package

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

great product! the description is completely consistent!