DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

The quality / price is excellent !! I decided to add DHEA to my diet since I'm getting old. I thought 10mg would be good, at least until I could get tested. I did test low for DHEA though recently so have switched to taking a liquid form 3 times a day. I personally would recommend testing if you are older. It benefit your total health and gives you remarkable energy. for the dosage I am only taking one pill a day.

Posted on Nov 22, 2022

Dhea helps with enhancing testosterone and oestrogens, as well as reducing cortisol which is release when you are stressed. I only take a small amount. Ideally, a blood test should be taken and results obtained before taking this medication.

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I've been using this product for years. My doctor recommended it and it is keeping my hormones balanced. it's the right strength as well as a great price.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

does what it's supposed to go. quality ingredients, no taste. this is one of the companies i look for when it comes to supplements.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have not tested yet so unsure if my levels are good after using this, but I have been satisfied with Country Life products before and it was one of the few offering it in the 10 mg I was looking for.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I am taking this supplement on the advice of my healthcare provider for Thyroid support. I haven't done much research on this supplement. I have had some stomach upset when taking at lunch, so I have begun taking it only 3 days a week with breakfast.

Posted on Dec 29, 2020

First of all I am happy to have found a low dose dhea supplement, second this one is without any other additives so it is very important for me. Actually I am taking it only 4 times a week and twice a year a make a blood test to check my dhea levels and this dosage keeps me in the mddle of the range. Be carefull about the dosage because you can have side effects like hair loss or acne, moreover I was told - if you take bio-identical hormons - do not take dhea with testosterone cream - one or the other. One way to tell if the dosage is too high is to have oily hair only 1 or 2 days after washing.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality ingredients. I am unable to take estrogen. This product converts to estrogen

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

it works for me , add me more energy, capsules easy to swallow

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

This is a great entry level dose and from a GMP approved facility. Great product for the price.