DK

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 17, 2021
1,390
Easy to swallow.

Today I've started using this product. I intend to check my sugar level in 3month and update my review with this detail. Till then these are the facts: 1. good price 2. double sealed bottle with outer plastic ring and inner seal. comes with cotton wool to keep the pills dry. 3. the pill are huge in oval shape and coated. they do not melt into your mouth when swallowing. no bad taste so I think I can even chew them although there is no need for this. pills are easy to swallow. 4. lot number and expiry date are engraved on the bottle.

a3ee467f-7973-4cec-ab0b-ef0bfbbdba40
0ec1b86e-5e29-4efd-bd2c-0cc9af972a4d
c9d3131d-3dd6-4051-9ba2-d823138ef665
Posted on Sep 18, 2022

I have been taking this now for several months. My blood sugar seems to have stabilized. Would I buy again and continue taking it? Yes.

Posted on Oct 11, 2020

i have been using different products like this to keep from having blood sugar spikes when i eat. This one had such a great combination of nutrients i had to try it - wow, i can tell such a difference. After eating (anything), i don't feel tired or get that sluggish feeling. This one works for stabilizing those blood sugar rushes! I try to take before eating so it can start working beforehand.

Posted on Jun 14, 2021

Just started taking Glycemic Factors about a week and a half ago and have noticed some lower glucose readings in the morning. Thank you

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

I use it usually when my blood sugar goes down and it helps!

Posted on Sep 21, 2021

Really helps me . I am a diabetic and follow a keto lifestyle. These glycemic factor supplements help me maintain a healthy B12 level.

Posted on Jul 23, 2017

I've experienced excellent results with this product. It has a timely effect on glucose levels and is much more predictable as well as controllable in the purpose o f lowering glucose levels .. more predictable than pharmaceuticals. If, when I test my glucose level, it is high, I take one pill. Does the job beautifully. If the level is good, no need to take that particular dose. You're not tied to the effects of a 24 hour pill that will result in a crash later in the day. Take it at high level times only. However, it does help me to take a lower dose of this on a regular basis... so I don't skip all pills. You can find your own way with this product and remain in control. What a blessing!

Posted on Jun 6, 2010

The main herbal ingredient in this supplement is gymnema, which has been used in India for centuries to help keep blood sugar in good control. I was dx with type 2 diabetes two years ago and started taking it at the recommendation of a chiropractor friend. My sugar is under very good control. I do recommend this.

Posted on Aug 31, 2020

Glycemic Factors plus Cinnamon and Berberine helps to keep blood sugar in healthy range for my mother in law.