DK

4.5
Based on 1,477 Ratings
1,039
Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this for my hair and skin. This size is pretty small but with good ingredient. Package is pretty small so better to know about that. It taste nothing and very small pill. I would love to buy this again soon!!! Nice quality biotin Ive ever tried. Good benefit.

Have been using this reputable, clean brand for about five years. Very affordable and love the quantity. No aftertaste. Great quality--no ingredients that are animal sources since vegan. Noticed huge difference in the health of my hair and nails.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

This product has been very helpful for my hair, skin, and nails. I also love the fact that it’s non-GMO and gluten-free.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Biotin, or vitamin H, is known for its healthy action on skin and hair, but also for a regular functioning of the nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love Country Life Biotin. This one is a daily regimen for our family. It truly helps with hair loss. Quality is great and we will continue to buy. I have used several supplements from Country Life. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Biotin is a great supplement for growing your hair faster. I use it for years and my husband started to use it and his hair started to grow back and thickened.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022
3,942

Amazing product. Purchase super. Waste product. I recommend to friends and family. I advise you to take a look.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

A decent brand for Biotin supplements. Helps to keep your hair, skin and nails in a good shape. But be aware if that product doesn't help you may have iron deficit.

A huge dose of Biotin, for adults only. It works not only for skin and hair, it helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes. Along with boosting metabolism, biotin can also aid in weight loss. I like the dark glass bottle. Country life is a good solid brand.

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.