DK
4.8

4.8
Taina
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

quality, size, dosage - all good. I see benefit - my skin looks clearer with it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2022

high quality product quality ingredients Very high benefits quick delivery No taste Size ok

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

Recommended by doctor as part id my therapy. No side effects.

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Used this for my dog. And thinking of using it for my husband who drinks daily. Helped my dog greatly

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My mom takes this medicine and it has improved her fatty liver.

Posted on Jun 23, 2020

This is a supplement for my dog with epilepsy that's on phenobarbital, hoping to ward off any liver issues. It can't hurt, and hopefully it will help! Your service was great; it came before the anticipated date. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 9, 2009

I tend to get a "congested" or "stuck" liver. My acupuncturist or chiropractor can help me with the problem but it recurs quite frequently. This product is FABULOUS!! The first 2 weeks I had horrible nausea but as can be common when taking a product to help a condition, you may get worse before you get better. Well...I got better and my energy level is "through the roof!" I will continue to take this product as my liver heals. I'm so thankful I took a shot at trying this product.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Good!

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

good product. just start to take it. Hope it will help to support my liver. Good composition of ingredients.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012

I have been using the liver support factors supplement for my dog who had liver tests that were quite high. My vet said it is from damage to the liver because of several pancreatitis episodes and that they would not improve. i had his blood tested after being on the supplement about 8 months and they were much better! one was in the normal range and one was still high but lower than it had been. my vet asked me the name of the supplement and said she was going to recommend it. i'm extremely happy with this product!