DK

4.9
Based on 2,420 Ratings
2,148
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

The vitamin C is essential for keeping your immune system in a highly alert state and thwarting off the pesky bacteria and viruses that develop into a cold. Highly recommend as well as zinc and vitamin B complex to boost your defense this winter and all seasons!! To Your Health!!

My sister recommended this complex as a supplement. According to her, omega 3 is super important for well functioning (she's a doctor). Also, selenium and vitamin E makes it all the better. I didn't have a doubt to buy it because they're vegetarian capsules, and it always arrives quickly and well packaged. Been buying it for almost 2 years now. Country Life always delivers high-quality products with top-notch ingredients.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Scent wow use full quality good! Size very big age good package great benefit wow composition great season wow moisturizer texture nice it’s not sensitive fish good flr heart tastse inflammation hair cholesterol ohmga

3477d326-aa09-48d2-b8ae-fbb937c13dc3
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Great quality product! I have been taking it for some time now and my health has improved a lot. Especially during COVID 19 pandemics, I could go through it without been infected. The packages have always been shipped in time and have arrived in perfect conditions.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Love this item it's easy to swallow and there is no fish aftertaste. I am a big fan of Country Life. I trust them

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I love this fish oil! Country life makes high quality products. There is no after taste and it works great for my skin and cholesterol is way better since taking this supplement. I also give this to my cat

Posted on May 9, 2022

The capsules are black, that is why it is difficult to conduct the experiment on the quality of this Omega. Still I know that this label "Country Life" is of good quality, so I hope, that I will benefit from this supplement

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My husband and I take Omega-3 on a daily basis. Reviews are good so I want to try this brand. Will buy again if it is good.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

omega-3 is always in a giant size but I am satisfied with this one, it won't stick together for like 2 months since I open, the others I had before got sticky in 2 weeks time in HK's weather.