DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 23, 2022
3,742

The capsule membrane is thick and rigid. The capsules from the previous order were soft and flexible. Hopefully I don't drown when I start this bottle. I also don't know why the capsules are so big. My doctor recommended I take phosphatidylcholine. It makes a difference in my mental processing and my overall health. I find that if I don't take it for a week or more, I am slower.

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I started ordering this amonsgt other supplements for my father who has vascular dementia from multiple strokes. Since I live in another country, I'm unable to tell if this one helps him specifically. With my adult child with autism and suffers from anxiety, she tells me she "loves" phosphatidylcholine. I give her many supplements at different times, it's so interesting that she felt immense relief immediately. She told me she felt "very relaxed". This is HUGE for someone who has crippling anxiety. I'm here ordering more so thought I'd leave a review. If you found this useful, please give it a 'like'. It helps!

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

These are fine and do the job, but in every single bottle of PC from this brand the capsules are covered in PC oil. Sometimes there is a broken capsule and it's obvious, but many times it's just greasy and awful with no broken capsule.I have to wipe them off with paper towels before taking. Since Jarrow discontinued their PC (which was always 100% perfect), I am now stuck with this one, since many other brands bother my stomach, but this one, like Jarrow, does not. I hope Country Life will do something about this.

Posted on May 7, 2022

Big but easy to swallow. Good for supporting the liver. I'm trying them to see if I can get rid of lipoma that I have in different parts of my limbs.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

The body makes a chemical called acetylcholine from phosphatidylcholine. Acetylcholine is important for memory and other functions in the body. Phosphatidylcholine might help to protect the wall of the large intestine in people with a type of inflammatory bowel disease (ulcerative colitis).

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I was recommended by my doc to take Phosphatidyl Chlorine. It is of a good quality. Great dosage for me. It doesn't have any bad taste.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Good quality and I like the size of bottle. I take it for my brain and I feel more concentrate, no fog in the brain. I think it works.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Since I started taking Country Life Phosphatidyl Choline, I’ve noticed that my memory has improved and my LDL Cholesterol level has come down. I will continue to use this product and highly recommend it.

Posted on Sep 19, 2022

Based on decades of reading medical supplement articles I take it for brain benefits. At nearly 82 years I am doing pretty darn good overall.