DK
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I have relied on Prosta-max for almost 20 years.Since I began using this supplement I have never had to wake up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night,I have recommended this to many friends.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This product is a life saver for me- Thank You.

Posted on Feb 4, 2021

A friend of mine, retires pharmaceutical research scientist, shared this product with me. Been using it for several yrs. I am 72, and my psa from my bloodwork has been great. No prostate problems etc. I keep using it.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

My husband has used this product for years. It has most of the ingredients that his doctor recommended for his prostate health.

Posted on Dec 11, 2020

Purchased for my father and was recommended by his doctor. It worked well and was easy to take. Would recommend Prosta Max for men.

Posted on Nov 19, 2019

Fuss-free order, well wrapped and protected, fast shipping. 200 tables for extended use, good quality/price ratio. Seems to work in my case : urine fluorescent yellow, a bit funny and unusual but harmless (due to enclosed ingredients). Most important : sensation of pressing urination need alleviated, as well as night frequency. Not perfect but honorable. Certainly depends on prostate size.

925b2b0a-2614-413d-afe8-a0bb3e9d3d68
Posted on Jul 8, 2021

Likes - I do feel difference Dislikes - unpleasant smell; pills too large to swallow easily

Posted on May 12, 2021

well packed!! I haven't try

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

good composition, there are improvements