DK
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Awesome product. Gluten free. It is also in a glass bottle. The form of the vitamin is heat stable. No issues what so ever with the bottle or the quality of the capsules. I take it for longevity. Ingredients are high quality from what I can tell. No taste that I can tell either.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is my second purchase and taking it regularly as my supplements. It helps with my liver health. The R Lippoc acid from what I have research is the more natural and effective formnof lipoic acid.

Posted on Dec 9, 2021

This is the real deal, folks! So classy w/ the R version. Do yourself a favor and take it with acetyl L Carnatine. You'll be invincible. Thank you iherb, [is there anything you can't do?]

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

This is the most effective lipoic acid I have ever used! The capsules are easy to swallow and of a good strength and I appreciate that it has few additives. It has helped me deal with my neuropathy so much!

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

My husband has been taking 1 capsule a day together with Berberine 500 mg 1 capsule a day too. His weight was 220 2 weeks ago, now its 210 lbs. His thyroid was low , at 6.85. He was always feeling cold and low energy. Now he feels warm , better energy. I will update about his Ac1 and Tsh next time. He also combined three supplements with homeopathic medicine for spleen and other organs support. Update after 3 months: My husband lost 15 pounds in 3 months taking Alpha lipoic acid with Solaray berberine. His Ac1 dropped from 7.3 to 6.4. His Thyroid improved from 6.85 to 6.65. Looking younger 10 years and good energy. Of course he is exercising every day for 2 hours: treadmill 40 min run and machines.

Posted on Mar 14, 2021

I took this to keep my blood sugar in check and it did. I took it for 3 months then off a month and back and my blood sugar is still good. If I am off too long then I see my blood sugar back up. So, I knew this supp works (for me). Package, deliver, shipping and expiration are all good.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

One of the brand I had tried and seem to be working fine. Reasonable price with fast delivery.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

fast delivery, good quality, dosage is ok have taken already so many bottles and will be cobtinue to buy it!!!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Good quality, it lower blood sugar levels, reduced inflammation, slowed skin aging, and improved nerve function