DK
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 14, 2022

Probiotics can aid digestion and help maintain gut health. Supplement benefits gut microbiome and might relieve constipation. It tastes great. Quality seems to be fine as well.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I am happy about all the ingredients being organic. I am not sure how well the probiotics work but any help with the microbiome and gut health is welcome. It tastes okay

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

I’ve long-term issues with my gut and I’ve tried many probiotics with varying levels of effectiveness. This one works well for me though it is on the pricier side. I’ll purchase this again because it works. Beats spending less on something cheaper and then paying it at the doctor’s. Remember to leave this in the fridge once opened or the product would get rock-hardened!

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Probably the best probiotic powder on Iherb. Sadly it has been out of stock for a very long time.

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
1,009

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Package came in good condition. Mixed with juice to drink and taste is acceptable. Good for supplementing probiotic dosage.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

tried this for 3 months, smell acceptable. no big different found about my digestion, will keep on.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Probiotic powder is better than capsules to swallow and absorb

Posted on Dec 22, 2020

Every Probiotics has slightly different in function. This one fit me well and it is my Natural Healing master suggest me to take this one after careful discussion with me.