DK

Based on 1,081 Ratings
NShelokov
Posted on Jan 28, 2022
A Skin Care Essential

Country Life always produces high quality products and their Resveratrol Plus is no exception! I take Resveratrol to help with my acne prone skin. Resveratrol is crucial in your body's metabolism of Vitamin A, so a lack of it might contribute to adult acne. Taking this product everyday with my Vitamin A and eggs has massively improved my skin's completion and my confidence as well.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

Excellent quality resveratrol, with good ingredients. Size is convenient, and packaging is excellent. Antiaging benefits can be felt almost immediately, and also aides with reduction of wrinkles and inflammation after frequent use.

6fdb8328-50ea-4065-9be3-d6efda2ace59
Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Like the glass bottle and the ingredients like Pine Bark and polyphenols. Like the easy to swallow capsules. I think the quality is very good.

Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I’m taking it to deal with aging. I may need to take it for years to feel the difference. Hope that it is working in my body.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Love Resveratrol.. part of my AI supplement regime. I think in general you need to continue to take, one bottle won’t bring you any result.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I feel no difference between this brand and the Doctor Best’s. Better spending money on Doctor Best’s resveratrol since it is more economical.

Posted on Jun 28, 2021

Resveratrol is a substance found in the skin of red grapes and present in several derivatives of this fruit, such as red wine. Discovered a few decades ago, this substance attracts the attention of the media and the scientific community due to its beneficial properties that work as a great natural preventive medicine for several diseases and even helps in the longevity cell, being a powerful antioxidant, rich in polyphenols, which helps to fight aging, improve cardiovascular health, and even helps to reduce inflammation.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I bought it for my hay fever issue and because I wanted to lose weight. It slightly worked as expected. They need to improve the quality.

Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I will update later but for now I'm happy with my purchase. My skin is look younger. The vitamins work best with constant water consumption