DK

4.8
Based on 2,264 Ratings
2,001
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I take vitamin D3 and fish oil regularly, now I have added zinc. When choosing, I always look at the dosage in order to get by with one tablet per day. I draw attention not to the number of tablets, but to the phrase serving size (usually on the back of the label in small letters) - daily intake. Ideally, if it is 1 tablet - serving size 1 tablet. And then the entire quantitative composition in mg or percentage is indicated precisely with respect to the daily intake. Pay attention to this!!! A fairly common marketing ploy is to put an impressive number on the front of the label, and on the back it will say that you need to take, say, 6 capsules, in which case all the beautiful numbers below will refer to 6 capsules together, and not to one. Everything here is honest, a good volume, so it is trustworthy. Recommend. Give it a thumbs up if you like it :)

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This seems to be a good formulation. Zinc must be taken with food or it will cause stomach aches. I have IBS so I am careful about that. Not sure about this product for me though, because when taken with food, although I am not experiencing stomach ache, it seems to be constipating. For anyone who can tolerate zinc, I would still recommend this product. The dose is perfect, one daily.

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

An excellent source of zinc that targets my needs. I take this in conjunction with magnesium for better absorption as per suggestion from my doctor for greater immune support and deficiencies. A brand I trust for quality ingredients and supplements. Recommend

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Small tabs, easy to take and very effective. I recovered from my winter sickness way quicker than usual while taking these tabs. I am not sure if these were the reason, just something I noticed.

Posted on May 7, 2022

I do not use zinc regularly because I am healthy. But I take it in the winter for a week, then take a break. It's good to have zinc at home, in case of any weakness or illness.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Not sure if it's working as we dont feel any effects but no complaints either. Use it to protect ourselves from spike proteins transmissions as recommended by the spanish medical group.

High quality and unless your zinc deficient i only take one every few days...within a few moments of taking this, battling a histamine reaction, CLEARED...winter is coming :)

Posted on Mar 15, 2022