DK
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 2, 2022
No Fishy Aftertaste

This caplet is packed with Omega-3 benefits to benefit my heart, eyes, and brain. My Ophthalmologist specifically recommended fish oil for my eyes. The best part is that this formula doesn't cause fishy burps for me!

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

I didn't like the feeling I got from taking these. That usually happens with me and fish oil. I was hoping this would be a higher quality product that would be different. No such luck in my case.

Posted on Aug 2, 2021

The softgels comes lil bit tiny than i bought before from another brand so that’s pretty good product and doesn’t have weird typical smell fish oil so this is plus point but the serving size makes me takes 4 gels for 1000mg DHA, So it last 30 days

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

With this OMEGA deficiency, I was feeling extremely mooody. I got much better taking

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I bought this product because the one i usually take was out of stock. It is great to know that there is something else you can order when your usual product is not avilable.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

Have purchased this product several times. Goes and “performs” way beyond the normal Country Life Omega 3s. You pay a little more, but the results are tangible. Highly recommended for people with poor exercise routines, greasy everyday diets due to work and concerns of better cardiovascular health overall

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I GAVE THEM AWAY I DONT THINK THEY R GREAT

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It’s ok, however quite overpriced for such a small amount of EPA.

Posted on Mar 29, 2020

These are great! I like that they are a smaller size so it’s easier to swallow. I have taken these for years to assure health. I have had a doctor tell me that I am one of his healthiest patients. I recommend these for anyone who wants to support heart health & overall well-being. I use this & other antioxidants.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

*****Country Life, Ultra Omegas DHA/EPA***** Great product, using this as I am following the Eat Fat, Get Thin book.