DK

4.9
Based on 1,230 Ratings
1,149
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I had a blood test that revealed I had very low vitamin D levels. My doctor told me to take D3 supplements, so I bought this brand and took it everyday. After 4 months I went back to do another blood test, and my D levels were back to normal!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I like Country Life quality, and i believe these vitamin D's are good as well. Have been taking them for a month, but i don't feel a big difference. Earlier I was taking Vitamin D with K2 and felt a real difference. But I'm giving these a chance too. The size of the pills is small and very easy to swallow. Also no bad taste or smell, so it is very pleasant to take. And i like the dosage very much!

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Very good product. I and my husband take it since more than an year and are very pleased with the results. I even bought it for my mom. She feels much better after taking it. We will on carry on using it. The blood results shoe normal Vit D values for first time in years.

Posted on May 6, 2022

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

Good product from this company as usual. The price may be a bit high compared to cheaper brands of D3 but the quality is higher.

Posted on Jan 19, 2022

I like that this Vitamin D3 is vegan. No taste. Country Life is a quality brand that I can always count on. Great price from iHerb, so I always order them from iHerb.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

Great quality supplement. People use sunscreen when going outside these days, so everybody needs vit. D supplements to achieve a normal level of this vitamin in our body.

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

This is my all-time favorite supplement in my routine. It can reduce my back pain.

05e556d8-6185-4631-95b0-5c27dbfde4de
Posted on May 4, 2022

Easy to swallow, repeat purchase. High quality and definitely recommend.