DK
4.8

4.8
Posted on Nov 22, 2022

I love that this vitamin D comes in different amounts. I mostly use it in the 1000 IU, but I've bought the largest before when I really needed it. I also love that the ingredients are so simple. There are no weird filler ingredients. No funny taste, either. I'm glad to be able to buy this online because it's a lot cheaper that way.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Country life products are my #1 brand for the high quality and no side effect benefit. I pay a little more, but in return get what I need, real active ingredients with proven results, not vague promises. I have a deficiency of Vit D since I’m not a big fan of the sun, but measured my level last week and it is increasing. I can feel the difference in skin, bones.. I know this D comes in an array of sizes and varieties.. this one is perfect for me. They are very easy to take in the morning since they’re small softgels. 5 stars

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

I’ve found this product to be just the right dosage. I never take less than one a day and because it’s only 1000iu I can take more needed.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

A proper amount to maintain the levels of vitamin D in your body. In case you need to increase, you should take 5000 IU or more

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

I live in an area where the sunlight isn't enough all year long. Country Life Vitamin D3 has helped to make differences. It's need especially at this time. It's also good for your immune system.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

Good quality Vitamin D3, excellent ingredients no other additives or ingredients that our bodies do not need.

Posted on Sep 1, 2022

Country Life products are top notch. Been using for decades. D3 is essential, especially when not often in the sun.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Great supplement product for energy and our health. This is gluten free product, that's important for me.